One;Study in Pink

I walked inside of Barts and started searching for Molly but then I nearly walked into her. „Hi Molls!" I smiled at her as she smiled back and hugged me with a coffee in her hand. „Hey long time no seen! You alright?" she asked as I just nodded with a smile. „Yeah my brother got shot!" I said and she gasped „Oh my.. I am so sorry!" I realized it sounded like he'd dead. „Oh no it's alright it was just the shoulder!" I smiled at as she smiled back.

„Yeah, I have to bring someone coffee so just come with me!" Molly said and I started following her then I asked „And the someone couldn't get the coffee themselves?" Molly laughed awkward and then started asking questions about my time in Afghanistan.

As Molly opened the door I walked in behind her and saw my two brothers with Mike here. A black haired boy also sat there on the table and looked up as we both came in. „Ah,Molly,coffee. Thank you!" He shuts down the phone he used. Oh wait that's the one Harry gave John as a present. Then he gave John the phone and turned to Molly who gave him the mug. He turned around again and asked „What happend to the lipstick?" "It wasn't working for me!" Mumbled Molly awkwardly then at the black haired man who turned to me and asked "Sister?" I looked at him confused and then I started analyzing him. Drug addict. I scanned him and saw his dark eye rings when I looked nearer Somniphobia. Slowly letting my gaze travel down on him as I realized his stance. Has an Older brother. As my eyes trailed to his shoes looking for flat mate/s? Detective. Then my gaze fell to his eyes. They showed no emotion. Psychopath. But then my eyes fell to his hands who were twitching. Sociopath. Musican. Composer? Violine. Manipulative. Dancer. Ballet? Science of Deduction. Chemistry. Chess player. Perceptive. Observant. Stubborn. Easily bored. Genius. Alone.ɱυ︎Րძ︎૯Ր?. A bit shocked by all my sudden deductions I stumbled back a bit.

As he turned to Molly again both my brothers gave me warning gazes. I chuckled and held my hands up in a mocking innocent motion that I wouldn't say anything. Then I heard Molly mumbled "Okay..." we all turned to them both as the man walks to his experience as he takes a sip from the coffee he grimaces. "How do you guys feel about the violin?" We all look at Molly but then I realize she's already away ,as we then turned to Mike who was smiling smugly. He's talking to us! I realize and John asked "I'm sorry what?" He starts typing on the computer and says "I play the violin when I'm thinking. Sometimes I don't talk for days on end." He looks away from the computer to us and asks "Would that bother you guys? Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other." He stated and I chuckle. He was definitely a genius. John and Harry turn around while I look the man in the eyes and we muster each other. I could still hear them talking but it was quieter.

"Oh, you ... you told him about us?" asked John . "Not a word!" deadpanned Mike. "Then who said anything about flatmates?" John asked the man... I think he asked the man. He looked away from me and started putting on his coat. "I did. Told Mike this morning that I must be a difficult man to find a flatmates for. Now here he is just after lunch with old friends, clearly just home from military service in Afghanistan. Wasn't that difficult a leap." Harry asked "How did you know about Afghanistan?" The man just ignores him and puts on his scarf then he looks at his phone and says, still looking, "Got my eye on a nice little place in central London. Together we ought to be able to afford it."  He walked towards us and says "We'll meet there tomorrow evening; seven o'clock. Sorry – gotta dash. I think I left my riding crop in the mortuary." Kinky.

He puts his phone inside the pocket of his coat and heads for the door. "Is that it?" asked John obviously a bit startled. The man stops and turns to us as he walks a bit closer to me. I get a whisp of his scent and damn I he smells good. "Is that what?" "We've only just met you and we're gonna go and look at a flat?" I spoke up. The man looked at me startled and then asks "Problem?" I shake my head. Not having a problem with it but John and Harry laugh in disbelief. They both look at Mike for help who just shrugs and smiles. Then they turn back to the man. Who is incredibly handsome by the way. I did totally not just thought that. Yes I did. "We don't know a thing about each other; I don't know where we're meeting; We don't even know your name." I just sighed and leaned back as the handsome man looks closely at us three then he starts talking.