54

Thrid person's pov.

The man took a random car from his parking lot and drove out alone to the abandoned building where his beloved had died.

Today no sun was present, but there weren't any grey clouds either.

Instead the clouds in the skies were almost dark blue, almost black like at any moment the storm would pour on the man.

Just at the thought of the rain, it started to fall down onto the man who parked his car outside the abandoned building and stepped outside.

Allowing the cold rain fall upon his suit as he stared at the place Liam had gotten killed.

At least his husband died during his favorite season which was autumn.

Damien gazed at place as then he decided to step closer to it.

Until he had entered the abandoned building and he KNEW that would be the place he died, alongside his love. 

Many would think that the man was dramatic for desiring to die with his husband.

But the man's world turned dark because the light of his world had died and he felt like he had nothing to live for anymore. 

His heart was torn as he looked around inside and loathed that Liam had died in such a cold and abandoned because that's how his husband's life was, during his younger years. 

The man shook those thoughts as he stepped closer to one place, and it was the crimson colored ground. 

He walked and walked until was standing beside the dry pool of blood that soaked into the ground.

Liam's blood.

His husband's blood.

This made him feel emotions, he thought he had long forgotten. 

The worst of it all was uncovering his husband's body in the van.

His world had stopped since then, and it felt like his world darkened because there was no light to shine light upon his world.

Damien didn't cry. He didn't feel sad. He didn't feel like he couldn't accept his husband's death.

Damien could accept that Liam had died but not that Damien didn't die with him. 

For he had always told his husband that Liam must live longer than him, or else how would Damien spend the rest of his life?

Damien had lived many years without Liam in his life, he could do it again?

But the man knew the answer the moment he had laid his eyes on Liam two years ago, that life could never get back to how it used to.

Before Damien had met his husband. 

Back then the man's only thought was about power and wealth. His only focus was to climb as high as he possibly could, and he succeeded in that a few years ago. 

And then he had someone to share it with, Liam.

Now his husband is gone, and he had no desire for all the wealth he owned.

The man could live out the rest of his life with his power and wealth. 

Then when he dies of old age, donate to charity or someone else since he didn't have a successor. That wasn't something Damien wished for, not anymore.

At the same time he didn't think his path would end so soon, and by his choice. 

A choice where he could live on without Liam, or a choice where he could meet his husband again.