Start of a end

Heather woke up in her bed at 6:00 am. " ugh I'm not ready for this " as Heather said grumpy as she got up from her bed. She walked to her bathroom and as she got her phone Courtney texted her.

Private chat with Heather and Courtney

Courtney: Heyyy are you awake yet???

Heather: yeah why?

Courtney: Are you ready it's senior year it's our final year!😫

Heather: yeah I'm kinda nervous though especially since the kids from Spain are transferring

Courtney: oh yeah I forgot about that! Maybe you can find a new boyfriend

Heather: EW no I'm not getting a boyfriend this year especially what my ex did to me

( last year Heathers ex dumped her and always made her feel like nothing)

Courtney: oh well you never know! Anyways I gotta get ready byeee see you at schoool💗

Heather: byeee I'll see you to 💗

Heather put her makeup on and she put on a pair of flare jeans and a black crop top. ( guys just pretend she has this style😭) She went down to the kitchen and grabbed a banana since she didn't have much time left. " Heather you have to eat something before you go" Heathers mom yelled at her annoyed " mom I have a banana! " Heather yelled back. "Ugh this is why I like your siblings more you disappointment". Heather rolled her eyes, her mom has been treating her like this since she could remember. She ran out the house and got in her car and starting it. She drove to school and parked in the parking lot. " Heather!!!" Courtney yelled. " Courtney!" They hugged each other and finally walked to the front doors. " hey look a new guy, the girls can't get their eyes off him". Heather looked over and saw a tall, tan, Spanish guy with the most beautiful green eyes. " are you talking about him? He isn't all that!" Alejandro caught Heather looking at him and he gave her a smirk." ugh who does he think he is" heather gave him a angry glare back.

Alejandro just saw the girl of his dreams. He thought " wow she looks perfecta". When Heather gave him that glare he was shocked " why did she not smile girls always smile she's different I love that" he thought.