Dream girl

As the bell ring and everyone rushed in everyone ran and bumped each other then Heather fell over, then she heard a voice " may I help you get up chica?" Heather felt shivers, that voice was so seducing. Heather looked up and gave him a mad look " ugh I'm fine and I don't need help" Heather said as she got up. She looked upfront and saw him Alejandro. " you again!" Heather said annoyed " oh did I upset you I just wanted to help you, do you know where room 204 is?" Heather started to walk away " find it yourself!" she said angrily. Alejandro was shocked by her response he was never told no from a girl but he liked it she was different. Heather walked into her class and sat next to Courtney " hey what's wrong you look mad?" " oh really no it's just that new guy Alejandro is very annoying!" Heather said. " o you like him don't you" " NO WAY IM FALLING FOR THAT JERK!" She yelled so loud the whole class heard it" um miss kasuga care to explain?" " oh I'm really sorry " Heather said while she gave a glare to Courtney.  

The bell ring and Heather walked to her next class. As she looked who was in her class she was annoyed she had no friends in that class. She sat down in the back row setting all her stuff down but she heard a familiar voice. " hey chica can I sit next to you?" Heather clenched her jaw in anger and told him " why won't you leave me alone you jerk and sit with someone else!" She told him super mad. " woah mad much hermosa?" Heather looked away mad and just ignored him all of class. Alejandro couldn't keep his eye off her " her grey eyes are so beautiful" he said but he meant to say it in his mind...