Heathers guilt

TW: ED

Heather woke up from her sleep and she got up and went straight to the bathroom. She stepped on the scale it read 122 pounds " shit! I gained 3 pounds!" She was very mad at her self she binged a few days ago she just couldn't handle this weight gain. She looked at the toilet hesitant, last time she purged was a few months ago. She knew she shouldn't fall into the cycle again but she couldn't help herself. She went on her knees and immediately started hurling. She knew she didn't have the will to stop herself, what would people think about her. The most popular girl in school purging. After she finished she flushed the toilet and started brushing her teeth. She looked at herself disgustingly, she hated her body after years of constant bullying from everyone. She knew it would stick with her forever but she hated throwing up she really did but she just didn't have the strength to stop. She wanted to but she just never did.

After her purge she looked at herself in a tall mirror. She was wearing shorts and a tight shirt, she grabbed her thigh and realized how big it was from a few months ago. She started crying as she fell back in bed she knew she wasn't strong enough to let this happen. She got a text from Alejandro his number saved as jerk

Private chat with Alejandro and Heather

Alejandro: good morning chica😊

Heather: what do you want Alejerkdro

Alejandro: wow that's a pretty good nickname I'm impressed

Heather: ugh whatever why are you texting me now

Alejandro: well your my only new friend at this school so I wanna know you better chica

Heather: we're not anything we are just project partners!

Alejandro: whatever you say chica

Alejandro didn't know if he had true feelings but he had some feelings. I want her to be mine she is so beautiful" he thought. He knew Heather was kinda mean but Alejandro had a plan to soften her up.

Heather put on her clothes, baggy cargos, and a tight shirt. She wanted to hide her thighs since they became so big to her. She went down stairs but her parents wasn't home, they we're probably just out spending they're money and her siblings weren't awake yet. She knew her sister one year younger could drive her younger brother to school so she just left to go to school. As she pulled in the parking lot she saw Lindsay and Courtney waiting for her. As she parked and got out of her car Courtney went up to her kinda annoyed " why didn't you come to my place after school we were supposed to hangout!" Courtney said kinda mad. " well the thing is the teacher paired me with Alejerkdro so he begged me to come over to work on our project" Heather said rolling her eyes. " oooo you like Alejandro don't you!" Lindsay said kinda loudly so Alejandro could hear her. " ugh as if I wanna focus on school so I can get into college and not focus on some hot Spanish guy!" Heather yelled. She realized she said hot and she yelled and Alejandro was only 10 feet away. She saw Alejandro give her a smirk and a blowing kiss. Heather crossed her arms and looked the other way. " She likes you dude" said Duncan. " me to" said the party guy. " so are you gunna ask her out that be pretty cool" Duncan said with a smirk. " I don't like her we're only classmates!" Alejandro yelled but clearly he was blushing. " don't lie your blushing!". Heather could hear the conversation she also was blushing. She hid her face because it was so red and she didn't want Alejandro to see. She couldn't believe herself she only wanted him, Alejandro. But she felt she could never be loved again since she broke up with her ex. And with her disorder too, her eating habits held her relationship back and her too. She hated herself but nobody knew...

Creator: Hey guys sorry I didn't post yesterday I just have school and it's so annoying and I just take naps after to school too😭 if you love this story pls request some ideas! Also sorry my chapters are kinda short this is my first story ever so I'm still getting used to writing here I'll try to make the next chapters longer❤️