Risks

TW: ED.

As the bell rung Heather walked inside with Courtney but Alejandro was behind them but she didn't see. Alejandro looked at heather like she was a goddess. He wanted her so bad but Heather was still stubborn. Heather walked in her first period. She hated that class she had no friends except for Courtney. " So how are you and Duncan?" Heather asked. " he is ok I'm still not over when he cheated on me with that emo girl Gwen". " I don't know what he saw in that goth chick, well I heard she was dating that guitar geek Trent". " Well as long she doesn't go after Duncan then I'm ok". Heather just finished her work and the bell rung. She finished her last class before lunch, she couldn't wait she was sick of school already. She sat down with her friend group but why was he here, why was Alejandro here? " ugh what is that jerk doing here!" Heather yelled. " is there a problem hermosa?" " yes why are you sitting with us?!" " I just wanted to sit with my friend chica?" " whatev" Heather said as she moved to the other side to the able sitting next to Lindsay "hey Hailey!" Lindsay said. "Ugh it's Heather you dumb girl" Heather said as she looked away and started using her phone. " Hey there you are!" Courtney said. " oh hey". " how come your wearing cargos I thought you would wear your new flare jeans?" " oh yea um I just... on my period!" Heather said nervously looking around the room. She didn't want anyone to find out. " oh ok I get it to I hate wearing tight jeans on my period to". Heather sighed as she knew she got away with from anybody knowing her ED. But she didn't see Alejandro look and study her like a book. His forest green eyes looking at her and he knew something was wrong, but what would it be?

As Heather walked out of the lunchroom hungry she got more tired. She looked kinda awful, her skin got paler and you could see her bones more but not enough for people to easily spot. But someone put their hand on her shoulder. " what do you want jerk!" " Heather can I ask you something?" " If your trying to ask me out then I'm not interested!" " no it's something else, Heather are you ok?" Alejandro asked with a worried look " yea I'm fine why do you care!" " no it's just when Courtney was talking to you, you seemed to nervous". "Nervous why would I be nervous" Heather said as she panicked inside. " alright but if you need someone to talk to then I'm always available" " ok I don't need you you know" Heather said as she walked away. " How am I going to make her love me?" Alejandro said to himself...

As the day ended she was so happy to go home and just lay down. She got in her car and finally drove home. As she walked in her mom noticed and yelled at her. " why are you back already, and why are you wearing such baggy clothes, you look homeless!" " ugh mom leave me alone!" " are you hiding your body!?" Heaters mom said as she laughed. " you know when I was your age I was only like 105 pounds and I'm still only 120" " But mom your only 5'5 I'm 5'11" Heather said as she choked back her own tears. " Yes but my body looked way better than yours though, your thighs are so big you know!" Her mom said while giggling. Heather already had tears flowing down her face. She walked to her room and locked it. She went on her bed and cried her heart out for hours.

After she was done she realize she had cried for 4 hours straight. She felt empty and useless and the worst fat. She needed someone to talk to, someone she can have fun with.

Private chat with Heather and Courtney

Heather: Hey I really feel out of it right now can I come over?

Courtney: Hey heath Im sorry I can't currently I'm doing a project with my partner right now do you wanna talk about through text?💗

Heather: No it's ok I'll just ask someone else

Courtney: if that's what you want heath my heart goes out to yours❤️

Heather: thanks court💗

Her own best friend couldn't hang out with her. She didn't think about anyone else until a name came in her head. Alejandro...

Private chat with Heather and Alejandro

Heather: Hi I know I'm always mean and a bitch but I feel really out of it right now and I really need someone to talk to can I come over?

Alejandro: Oh yeah you can come over, are you ok?

Heather: yea I just don't feel great

Alejandro: well I'm always here

Heather: thank you I'll be there soon

Heather was glad she had someone to talk to but Alejandro? I mean what can happen we're just going talk. Heather put on sweatpants and a shirt. She grabbed her keys and went downstairs. Nobody was down there she was confused but she looked at the time 12:23 am. She didn't care she just needed someone to talk to. Anyways it was just Alejandro nothing could happen there is no risk right?......