Shhh...

TW: MATURE CONTENT, ED , SWEARING

As Heather drove to his house she was just in tears. She hated her mom, she would rather have no mom than her mom. She really hated her and she hated herself. An hour before she weighed herself 119 pounds. She couldn't believe she wasn't even losing barely anything, she wasn't ate in 2 days she was so tired.

Heather pulled into his driveway, she collected herself wiping her tears away. She walked up to the door and knocked on it. Alejandro opened it very quickly.

"Heather are you alright?!" Alejandro asked with a worried look.

"Yeah I'm ok can I come in?" Heather asked

"Of course hermosa" As Alejandro said as he let Stepped on the side to let her in.

" Thanks Alejandro" Heather said as she sat on his couch.

" So what bothering you Heather?" Alejandro asked.

" It's just my mom she always has to say something"

" What does she say if you don't mind me asking" Alejandro asked with a concerned look

" She always compares me to my siblings and my looks always!"

" Heather I'm so sorry your beautiful no matter what in my eyes" Alejandro said as he caressed her face softly with his hand

"Thanks" Heather said as her slightly pulled her head to the side because she was blushing like a tomato

" Heather I have to tell you something"

"What?"

" can I give you a kiss? "

Heather started blushing like crazy her ears became super hot and Alejandro had a smirk on his face waiting for her response

Heather pulled him for a kiss and Alejandro was shocked but went along with it

" wow thanks hermosa"

" shut up"

" wow angry much?"

" I'll show you angry!"

Heather jumped on him and tried to pin him but he was stronger than her. Alejandro grabbed her wrists gently and placed them in his hips.

" What are you doing you jerk!"

" I wanna try something are you up for something ?"

" what is it" 

" things love makes us do"

Heather was a blushing mess now. She never thought she would do it with Alejandro.

" so is that a yes?"

" fine you jerk!" She said giggling

Alejandro led Heather to his room and they both laid on the bed. They both laid down and started undressing. Alejandro climbed on top of her admiring her body. Alejandro put on protection and thrusted in.

I'm not writing most of this 😊

Heather was a moaning mess she was bouncing from the hard thrusts she was getting. Alejandro thrusting in and out of her making loud noises but he forget his brother was home so then finally he heard the door opening.....

"Alejandro what the fuck are you doing?" José said as he walked not fully knowing what going on yet

"Oh shit" Alejandro whispered

Alejandro put a blanket on top of each other and Heather ducked under the covers.

" Alejandro are you fucking a girl?" José asked with a smirk on his face

" JOSÉ GET OUT!" Alejandro yelled at his brother

" so who's the unlucky girl eh?" José said

" JOSÉ I SWEAR GET THE HELL OUT"

José chuckled and closed the door behind him.
Heather was shocked that she got caught with Alejandro. She knew if people found out she would be called a slut. Now his brother knew how great. Heather was still under the covers while Alejandro was still lying down in shock.

" I'm so sorry Heather about my brother" Alejandro said out of nowhere

" it's alright as long he doesn't tell anybody!"

Alejandro sighed knowing his brother he probably would but he couldn't tell Heather or she would freak out.

" He won't I promise" Alejandro said

" ok good and you better not mention this one bit at school or else...."

" I swear on my life mi amor I won't" Alejandro said while giving Heather a wink

" don't call me that I'm not your love!"

" not yet" Alejandro said with a smirk

" Shut up!" Heather said while blushing crazily

Heather checked her phone and check to see what time it was. 3:29 AM it read

" Oh shit I have to get back home"

" oh yea well goodbye Heather see you tomorrow hermosa"

Heather didn't say anything after that she left his house and went into her car. She couldn't believe she just had sex with him the annoying handsome jerk. See noticed how she didn't even think about her ED when she was with him. He made her feel different in a good way though. She knew now she was head over heels with him but she had to hide it....

Heather drove back to her house and carefully and quietly got in. She got in her bed and slept and she had a dream.

(Heathers dream)

Heather looked down on herself she had a white gown on she didn't know what was happening. Suddenly Courtney came running out of nowhere.

" HEATHER COME ON YOU HAVE TO WALK THE AISLE!!!!!" Courtney said while running at her.

Heather was confused she was getting married to who and why?

" come on Alejandro is waiting for you!" Courtney said

Then it all clicked

" IM GETTING MARRIED TO ALEJANDRO?"

" YES U DUMBASS COME LETS GO"

She was confused she was only in high school with life in front of her not marrying Alejandro. She was very confused.

Then it all went black

(Back to In real life)

"AHH!!" Heather yelled from waking up from that dream. She didn't know what to think. She laid back down and just started at the ceiling. Then she finally dozed off again...