Chapter 27

She woke up and couldn't help the pending groan. "Oh Shit, I fucked up."

"It's about time you're awake." Rin turned her head to see Bakugou playing CandyCrush on his phone. She started to look around for hers which he must have guess because he handed it to her.

Before letting go of the corner his devious smile was on display. "Send me your Ground Zero photos."

"Need some new material for your spank bank?"

"Yeah. You could say that. If we're not going to have sex then I'd like something to fucking get off to." He was trying to be playful but Rin felt it wasn't coming off right.

"I'll let you have them. But only if you promise me that we do have sex." Rin noticed the sceptical look on Bakugou's face, "Just sex. No strings attached."

He handed her the phone, "You want to be friends with benefits?"

"Yes. I believe friends can have sex without dating." She thought of Izuku, "Well, I think that some people can."

"Are you referring to Izuku?" He took the phone back and started to find the photos.

She heavy signed "Yeah, He basically said that he wants to do stuff with me but doesn't want to mess up our friendship. But personally his worrying about it is messing it up."

Rin observed Bakugou as he silently sent the photos to himself and how he added his name under to her phone as 'King Explosion Murderer'. "It's hard to navigate your phone since it's all in English."

"I know. That's why I don't bother with a passcode too." She took her phone back and looked into his eyes, "You never answered me about Izuku."

Katsuki sat up abruptly, "Fucking Nerd! That's just how he is. Send him a nude or some shit and maybe he will drop it. Just don't go fucking him."

Rin got off of the bed and went to the dresser.

"I thought you guys were best friends. But apparently it's much more complicated than that."

Bakugou started to put his pants on and grumble to himself, "Yeah. It's a work in progress." He turned to see her taking her shirt off and putting on another, "You don't have shame do you?"

The woman snickered while putting on a pair of sweats and a long sleeve.

"Why should I feel embarrassed and shameful showing my body to a man who just went down on it." This earned her a blush across Bakugou's face.

"I'm going to take my leave. I had no intentions on being here this damn long." He started to make way for the door.

Rin skidded to grab him arm, "Hey, I really do appreciate you being there for me last night. You're a great friend."

His face was blank and she had a hard time trying to read what he was thinking. "We're just neighbors."

Meanwhile Midoriya stepped out of the elevator and made his way down the hall to his destination. Halfway there he watched Rin's door open and close. Kacchan stood there shirtless and although they made eye contact they continued to walk on there ways.

"Walk of shame." Ikuzu couldn't keep the petty comment to himself.

"The fuck did you just say?" Bakugou turned.

Looking into his eyes with a straight face, "Enjoying your walk of shame?"

Katsuki realized that he was going to have to visit her anger management counselor that day. He had to inhale and as he did he felt his hands tremble wanted to blow something up.