CHAPTER 07

( Guys, I'm really sorry. I couldn't update yesterday. I was very addicted and obsessed to a story. I couldn't sleep until I finished reading it. So... Yeah... 🥲 Please, Please, Please, Forgive meeeeeeeeeeee.  I'm really sorry if you had to wait because of me. love you ❤️🥺 )

BECKY'S POV =)

"Ok,Take the lead, Rebecca..." My legs were like jelly.

God, Still hours have passed since we met. What is she doing to me?

We came to my room and she sat down on chair near by my study table while i sat down on the bed.

" Um, Freen, " I said and she looked at me.

" Mm " She said while reading a book that she found on my study table.

" Why did you like this marriage between us? You don't even know me." I asked that because i want to know about the reason why she like to this marriage. She stopped reading that book and looked at me.

" I also can asked that, why did you like this marriage between us? You don't even know me as well, becky  right? " She said and i looked at her. She raised her eyebrows and waiting for my answer.

" Because of my parents. They told me that i have to marry you and i have to build my own family with you. I said that i need time and i didn't ready for it yet but they said, they're decision is last decision. So i don't want to argue with them anymore. Then, I told i like to marry you. " I said and she nodded her head.  " Ok i said, What about you? " I asked again.

" Well, Same question, Same answer. " She said.

" Huh ? "

" Same as you, Because of my parents. Let's say, they emotionally blackmail me. " She said i laugh at that. " I don't want to disappoint them. I want them to be happy forever. So i'll do anything to make them happy. So if they going to happy because of my marriage i willing to marry hundred time to make them happy. If i don't like it, i still willing to do it for my parents and my friends. " She said. Dad right. She is really lovable person to her family and friends but she didn't want to show it to anyone.

But i want to know more about her that side...

When i'm in my own thoughts of train she called me.

" Charlotte and you seems to be close friends, right ? " She asked.

" Yes, She was my best friend when we were in England. But she had to come here with her family before me. Since everything happened suddenly, I had no way to contact her. I think after 4 or 5 year when i saw her again today. " I said and she nodded her head. " Seems like you two are also close friends. How do you know about her? " I asked.

" Yes, We are best friends now. I met her because of engfa. Charlotte worked with engfa before. I think, As i remember, charlotte is engfa's legle adviser or something that time. And after that, they fell in a love. And got married. " She said and i nodded my head.

We were talked for a few minutes. About our family and friends. Then I needed a shower. I told her and went to shower.

" Freen, I'm going to take a shower. Mom will talk after cooking dinner in a little while. I'll come before that. You can take a nap on my bed if you want " I said and she nodded her head. After that i went to the bathroom.

FREEN'S POV =)

She went to the bathroom for saying that she wants to take a bath. After she went to the bathroom i lie down on her bed to take quick nap. I wake up early in the morning today because i have to attend a meeting. As soon as i close my eyes, my phone begin to ring. I groans and answered it.

Hello

Where are you?

Why ?

Not 'why' 'why' freen. Where are you?

I'm at Rebecca's house. Her room and on her bed. So why?

Are you serious freen ?

Yes. Whyyyy????

Oh my god freen. You're so wild huh? You take your future wife before your marriage and especially the first night on her own bed. Woah, i'm damn proud of you.

ENGFA !!! What the fuck are you talking about? I'm just taking a nap while she is taking a shower, you asshole. Her parents wants me to have dinner with them. That's why.

Oopss... Sorry boss... my fault. Hehe

God... Why did you call me now.

Oh nothing especial. I just want to check that you safely went back to your house.

Ok i'll call you when i went to my house again.

Ok, be careful, you idiot. Bye.

Ok, Bye.

I hang up the phone call and again close my eyes to take a quick nap. And then,  BOOM.

Becky opened the bathroom door and came out screaming.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Nope. Not gonna say anything. 😂❤️