CHAPTER 23

AUTHOR'S POV =)

Becky woke up to a strange sensation. Freen was nowhere near her at that time. She felt the sensation again in her lower part. She moaned because of that sensation.

" Ahhh.... mmm..... uhhhh.... "

When she opens her blanket, Freen busy eating her. Freen stopped what she doing and greeted to her wife.

" Good morning, Cupcake. Sleep well?" Freen said and her thumbs busy playing with becky's clit.

" Ah... G-good morning. W-mmmm... hhhh.... what a-are you doing? " She asked trying hardly not to moaned.

" Go back to sleep, Cupcake. I'm just having my breckfast. " Freen said and came out of blanket and kissed becky lips. After that again she disappeared under the blanket.

After few seconds becky arched her back and came harder on freen's mouth. Becky panting harder to catch her breath. Freen came out in the blanket and lied beside becky.

Freen kept one hand under her head. Becky came near to her after calm down and put her head on Freen's chest and snuggled up to her. Freen hugged her with her other arm after pulling the blanket above them again.

" What is that for? " Becky asked giving her puppy eyes to her while drawing patterns on freen's chest.

" What? " Freen thought to tease her so she asked innocently. Becky hit Freen's chest softly. Freen chuckled and grabbed becky more into her. Freen kissed becky's forehead before answering. " Because, I love you. " Freen said and Becky smiled at her cutely.

" Mm, I love you too. " Becky said they spend there time on the bed like this before get ready to leave for company.

AT THE DINNING TABLE

Freen prepared pancakes for them and they ate their breckfast peaceful silently. After finishing with their breckfast they cleaned their plates and came back to living room.

" Ready to go? " Freen asked smiling at her while grabbing her car keys.

" Yesssss " Becky cutely said while hugging freen's arm.

They both went to the car and as usual freen opened the door for becky and after she settled there freen closed the door carefully. After that freen came to driver side and started the car. Before they drive off freen quickly gave a kiss to becky's cheek and becky blushed at that.

After an hour later they came to the company. Their employees greeted them and becky greeted them cutely snuggling more into freen's arm. They came to freen's office and as soon as they entered the office freen's secretary came to office and greeted them.

" Good morning ma'am. " She said and entered to office.

" Morning, Emma. What's brings you here? " Freen said and leaned on to the office table while becky sat on the freen's office chair.

" Um, Ma'am. You have a meeting in half an hour." She said and gave a file to freen. Freen looked at the file and nodded.

" Mmhm. Ok. Anything? " Freen asked and Emma shook her head. " Ok then, You can go now. " Freen said coldly and Emma nodded and quickly went out.

Freen did some file works and after passed half and hour she went to the meeting room after giving a kiss to becky's forehead and saying she will come quickly.

After freen leave, few minutes later Noey and Engfa came to freen's office. Becky still there on freen's chair while turnnin that chair to back on the to door. When Noey and Engfa came into the Freen's office they thought that was Freen so they begin to talk.

" Huh, Good morning boss. " Noey said while sat inform of freen's table with Engfa. Becky thought to trick them so she just nodded.

" Oh, Look Noey, She don't want to talk with us. And she didn't want to face us either. What happened  Freen? " Engfa said and laughed.

" I think she is shy bro. Do you remember that smile on freen's face yesterday at event? I think she got a really good night yesterday that she can't even face her own friends? " Noey said they they laughed while Becky blushing harder remembering their action last night.

" Oh, Yeah yeah. Is becky already boss? At least can she walk? " Engfa said and again begin to laugh. While their middle of the laughing content the office door opened and freen came to inside.

" Tf you doing here laughing? " Freen said and they automatically stood up and widened their eyes. As soon as Becky heard Freen's voice she turned to them while blushing harder.

" F-f-freen. " They said and looked at the freen's chair and their eyes widened again. " BECKY! " They said and gulped.

" Mm hello guys. " Becky said trying hard to not blushing. Freen went to becky and kissed her cheek.

" What's going on here? " Freen asked and Noey and Engfa nervously chuckled.

" N-nothing. " Engfa said and Freen glared at them. " Ok. OK. We thought the person who sitting there while we coming in to here is you because clearly this is your office room. " Engfa said.

" And we joked about yesterday night because we thought that was you. " Noey said and lower her head.

" Oh. Then you asked the right person guys. " Freen said and they all  laughed. Becky pinched freen's arm and she stopped. " Ok ok sorry. " Freen said and kissed becky's forehead.

" Really guys. We are happy for you. We want you two to be happy forever. Together. " They said smiled at the cupple. " Aaaandddd, Sorry becky, For earlier-" Becky cut them off and said.

" That's ok guys. My fault btw " Becky said while clinging to freen's arm.

" And Hey, What the hell are you doing here? Don't you have work in your company?" Freen asked.

" Oh, We came here to told you something. " Engfa said.

" What? " Freen asked.

" We are going to the club today. We came to ask if you guys are coming too? Charlotte and Irin also coming." Noey said and Freen looked at Becky.

" Do you want to go there? " Freen asked and Becky nodded.

" pleeeeaseeee " Becky said while shooking freen's arm.

" Ok then. We'll come. Send the address and time. " Freen said and they nodded.

After few minutes later Noey and Engfa decide to leave. After they leave Freen did her works while Becky helped her.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Just asking, Guys,,,,,,,,
Comment your ages, 👇

Ofcourse if you like. ❤️