CHAPTER 20

( Guys, please forgive me. I couldn't give you an update. Because I got sick. I'm sorry if you had to wait. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. love you. ❤️ )

BECKY'S POV =)

" Becky, Is that you? " Someone said behind me and ofcourse i know that voice. I hold tightly freen's hand and looked back.

" Non " I said and he smiled at me.

I don't know why, But i don't like that smile...

" How are you, Babe ? " He asked and other raised their eyebrows. I looked at freen she looked at me blankly. Before i could answer freen interupt me.

" Excuse me. But what's with that 'babe' thing, Non? " Freen asked with her cold voice. I know with before incident how much she can get angry. So i hold her hand to calm her down.

" I don't think you need to know about that, Miss. Chankimha. It's our thing. " Freen curled her fist and i quickly grabbed her hand and hold it. Since there lot's of people having there own business nobody cares about our conversation. But we need to careful. So our friends, came beside us.

" Of course i need to know about that. Because she is my wife, Non. " Freen said. Non's eyes widened and looked at me.

" Wh-whhat?........ Is that true? " He asked.

" Yes, I am, Non. why? " I said and he looked at me with pleading eyes.

What the hell is wrong with him?

" What will happen to me then? "  He said and this time my eyes widened. I looked at freen and her eyes like fire.

" Non. Have you lost your mind? What are you talking about?" Charlotte asked angrily. Because what he is doing is only make freen more angry. He is talking nonsense anyway. 

" Charlotte, You don't get involved in this. This is a problem between me and Becky. So you back away.  " He said grinding his teeth.

" No. There nothing between you and me, Non. I have nothing to talk with you. " I said.

" BECKY Don't do that to me. You know how much I hoped for you. You're my queen. I want you. " He said and grabbed my hand. I tried to get my hand back but i can't.

" Get way from me, Non. " I said and tried get my hand back. But he is holding it tightly.

" Non. I don't want to create any scene here. So, let go of becky, or i'll cut your fucking hands. " Freen said angrily, Non got scared and let go of my hand. I quickly hold freen to calm her down. Engfa and Noey already holding her, trying to calm her down. She's breathing heavily.

After that Non looked at me for few moment and leave our sight after glaring at Freen. Engfa pulled freen to sit and her eyebrows clenching cause of anger.

" Freen, Cool down man. " Engfa said and tapped her shoulder.Charlotte and Irin came to my side and sat beside me.

" Yeah, hey, drink this. " Noey said handed a drink. Freen take it but didn't drink it she only stared at that with a blank stare. She took a deep breath before turning to me.