9

Pov yoongi

Yoongi just came to his room. He sat in bed.

"Okay! Tae love me. And he knows... no there is no way he knows it. He must have just said  to test me or anything . But, what if he knew. Omg i can't take it anymore. I just wanna go home and sleep in my own room. This is not how I imagine a day out"
Yoongi signed and walked towards the bathroom.

He looked at himself in the mirror. He is trying hard to not cry. He doesn't know why it hurt so much to hear Tae's  confession.
He would be so happy if  hear the same word Tae said, four years back. 

He washed his face and looked behind the mirror. He saw a toothbrush and new paste, his favourite paste.
He started to brush his teeth.

Meanwhile

Pov Taehyung

He is in the shower. Trying hard to control his dirty thoughts. He can't forget the innocent look Yoongi gave him when he confessed. He can't forget the oblivious look on yoongi's  face  when he was staring at him with not so innocent thoughts.
He  came out of the bathroom wearing  a bathrobe( that scene would be so hot 🥵) with wet hair.

( imagine with wet hair and water drops on his shoulders and face )

He walked to yoongi's bedroom.He saw the bathroom light. So, he sat on the couch near waiting for his loved on to come out.

Pov no one

Yoongi come out of the bathroom and sees Taehyung sitting there.

"What are you doing here Tae. Aren't you gonna sleep." Yoongi asked  waking close to bed.

" I just come here to say good night..."tae
"Okay good night "yoongi
"..Then I suddenly remembered we haven't cuddled for a long time so here I am waiting for a cuddle " Tae said as he waked closer to yoongi
"Why suddenly. I don't think..."yoongi
"You don't think" Tae asked
"Why are you not wearing your clothes??" Yoongi asked not looking at Tae
" why?  We are brothers right. Isn't normal to see your brother in a bathrobe. "Tae said teasingly and  side hugged yoongi closer to him.
"T..ae no" yoongi mumbled. Feeling shy and scared
"Why? "Tae whispered in yoongi's ears. Rubbing his face in between yoongs face and neck

He is now back hugging yoongi. His hands are on yoongi's stomach. He slowly uppered yoongi's shirt. Caressing his waist. Tae is tightly hugging yoongi.
Yoongi can feel Tae's breath in his neck and feel Tae becoming so hard. Tae is now slowly rubbing his member against yoongi's back and slowly caressing his waist .

 Tae is now slowly rubbing his member against yoongi's back and slowly caressing his waist

Yoongi is losing his breath. He feels so hot and he is turned on by  younger's actions.

Tae is smirking cause he knows yoongi is turned on and he can't wait to keep his baby on his arm.
"Yoongi aah, aren't you turned on huh!"Tae said teasingly while   rubbing his member closer to yoongi. He hears the small gasp from yoongi.
Tae slowly moved his hands from yoongi's waist to  chest. Yoongi slowly closed his eyes. His eyes are slowly filling with tears. He is so hard. 
" I'm sure it's hard." Tae
Yoongi's head is resting on  Tae's shoulder while Tae is back hugging yoongi.
"Isn't pink?? I know. " Tae said pressing his hands on yoongi's nipple.
"Hu..h" yoongi let out a small gasp and moan.
"I like that sound. Make more" Tae said with a seductive voice. Massaging yoongi's nipple more.
Yoongi again let out a small moan.
"T..a .e" yoongi breath out.
Tae slowly walked backwords pulling yoongi with him without changing the position of anything. He slowly opened yoongi's shirt buttons. He come to the friend and saw yoongi's face with tear strains, mouth slightly open.

He found that view soo hot and seductive.

But, he know more. He slowly hugged yoongi from the front and laid yoongi's head slowly on his chest and caressed. his cheeks with one hand.

 his cheeks with one hand

( kinda look like this)

"I love you " Tae whispered to yoongi's ear.
He hears yoongi's  sniffling sounds and he feels his hands getting wet by tears.

Hehehehe I know what you waited for 😌.
Not now 😏.

You like this part?

Isnt he the cutest 😣🥺