Chapter 1

Y/N, such a lovely person with a not so lovely life. They're just sitting in their room, drawing a beautiful drawing of a rose. But to them, it is nothing more than a failure of their talents.

"Shit..." They mess up on a line while using an ink pen, a mistake. Y/N immediately groans in frustration before crumpling up the paper and throwing it across the room. They're already so stressed with homework, mistakes won't help.

Y/N checks the time, 3:01 AM. Just great. They've stayed up all night again, just like they've been doing for the past few weeks, "God damnit insomnia." they speak to themselves quietly. Y/N leaves their desk and lays down on their bed, not the comfiest.

They've been trying to fall asleep for 5 minutes now, their eyes are heavy and they want to dream and sleep, but they can't. They end up in the 'play video games all night' phase of staying up, SCP: Containment Breach is looking extra fun right now. Y/N thinks to themselves. They get up and walk over to their computer, it's not the best setup, but their money is tight and their parents are stressed, so it's the best setup available.

After 20 minutes of trying to get to Gate B while trying to avoid entering 106's pocket dimension and getting their neck snapped by 173, they remembered something. They remember something that they had been trying to do for a while, but it never worked, something that they just got new motivation to try again. What if they made a reality shifting attempt tonight? And what better place to go than SCP? Sure, SCP: Containment Breach is the last place anyone in their right minds would want to be, but when has anyone ever been in the right mind? Besides, there wasn't that big of a chance it'll actually work.

Y/N set everything up, their script, the white noise and headphones (absolutely mandatory), and they even made their bed as comfy as they could. Just for fun, Y/N decided to give themselves anomalous abilities, because the O5 would 100% just terminate them or turn them into a D-Class. They went with Omni-Linguism (ability to speak every language without learning it), Telekinesis (ability to move things with their mind), Earth and stone manipulation (Ability to control earth; sand, stone, rock, lava, dirt, or other minerals), and Mind Control (ability to control others with their mind). What fun this will be.

Y/N decides to use the Raven Method, it had always given them a lot of symptoms, but they haven't tried it with the white noise yet. Y/N laid down on their bed and closed their eyes, then they followed the steps to shift, they got the symptoms, they even heard people running and yelling. But when Y/N turned over and opened their eyes, they were faced with the same gray wall of their bedroom. It didn't work.

Disappointed, Y/N sighed and close their eyes again, but then they heard an alarm, a really loud blaring alarm that shattered the delicate veil of silence.

"We are experiencing a multiple Keter and Euclid Class containment breaches, full site lockdown is initiated." Y/N froze and looked around, there was a red light flashing, their on a bed in an empty D-Class cell, in the SCP Foundation, during SCP: Containment Breach... It worked.

_____

A/N

Sorry the first chapter is so short, I tried my best. This is also my first story, yay!

This story will get better, I promise!!

_____

Words: 589

New characters: 

None