Chapter 2

Y/N = Your name

L/N = Last name

Thoughts

"Speech"

_____

[Y/N's POV]

Holy shit, it worked. 

I got up off of the bed and looked around, the room is rather small, it's just big enough to fit a bed and an end table. There's a metal door on the other side of the room, it's open.

I slowly walk over to the open door, and I look into the hall, it's empty. I'm a little nervous, but I'm also strangely excited.

I look around the hallway, it's completely empty and there are doors leading to other D-Class cells.

I start to walk down the hallway, the lights were flickering which made the halls a bit eerie. My footsteps reverberated against the dark halls, while my eyes searched for any signs of danger.

As I approached the end of the hallway, I heard someone speaking just around the corner.

"Of course, there has to be a breach today! First I spilled my coffee, then I was late to work, and now THIS." 

I contemplated going the opposite way away from the upset person, but one of my footsteps were a bit too loud. I froze and silently hoped that the person didn't hear me.

"Hello..?"

Shit, they heard me.

I heard their footsteps coming my way, I'm doomed. I just got here, and I'm already going to be discovered. I try to quickly walk away, but the person walks around the corner before I can even get halfway down the hall.

The person just looks at me. She's a young brunette woman, most likely around the age of 23, her skin is really tan. She's wearing that white coat that scientists wear, so she must be a researcher.

"Uh... hi..?" I say, awkwardly. She just looks at me for a few moments longer, and then she speaks.

"Are you a fucking civilian?" I don't blame her, I do look like a civilian, and I technically am a civilian, except just not from this world.

"Yes?" The woman just stares at me, but then she starts to walk towards me. She grabs me by my arm and starts to drag me down the hall.

"Don't drag me!" I yank my arm out of her grasp, "Where are you taking me?!"

She immediately turns around to face me, "You aren't supposed to be here. I'm taking you to find an MTF so that we can give you amnestics so that you can go back home."

"What if I don't want to go back home."

"You don't get a choice." And with that, she begins to drag me down the hall again. The alarm keeps blaring, my ears are starting to hurt from it. Our footsteps continue to reverberate against the walls as we walk. 

"So, uh... what's your name?" I broke the silence with a question, I really don't like silence.

"What?"

"Your name?" I ask again, she looks at me.

"Dr. Alden." She turns back around and continues to drag me.

"I'm Y/N."

_____

A/N

Sorry this one is very short too.

Comments are really appreciated, especially the really silly ones.

_____

Words: 481

New characters:

Dr. Alden