MAFIA QUEEN💟

Author POV

A man is sitting on the chair being tired of all the beatings he received in last 2 days

A man is sitting on the chair being tired of all the beatings he received in last 2 days. Now he is regretting, he knows that she is coming and she is his death. He was lost in his thoughts suddenly door opened with a loud thud as she walked in.

??: So you are choosing the hard way....?

The man: Drishti....please let me go......I don't know anything.

Drishti: so it's a yes......ok! Bring them!!

In a minute guards entered in the room dragging his wife and kids

Drishti: Look you are going to die that is final but if you die without telling me anything then your family will also die in front of you...........choose wisely!

Man: No please.....please don't do anything to them.......... I will tell you everything I know!

Completing his sentence he stared at Drishti making her piss

Drishti: Start speaking honey.....don't you love your family?

Man: It was your sister's plan, your real sister, she knows that you are alive. She offered a lot of money in return of those security papers and she said that after becoming Mafia queen she will make me her right hand.

Hearing this Drishti started laughing while clapping her hand in slow motion

Drishti: And you really believe that she can be Mafia queen. That dumb head can't do it alone, who is helping her......?

Man: Her boyfriend. I don't know his name he calls himself as RHT. You will find them in xxx collage they are studying business.

Drishti: What will he get by doing this?

Man: He wanna be the mafia king.......if they get the Mafia queen position, it will be easy for them to get mafia king's position.

Drishti: That's more than enough.....now die in peace!

Saying this she shot him making his family shook but they can't do anything against Mafia queen

Drishti: Let them go...!

Guard: Okay boss!

Riding her bike she went to her cozy home where she is living with her friends. Yes, home not mansion cuz they don't want people to know about their real identity and get scared.

   Drishti went inside silently not wanting to wake anyone up, but flinched hear her baby sister's voice

Payal: Di! You are late again....! How many times will I have to tell you come early, have dinner on time and sleep on time.

Drishti: Now my baby is behaving like my mother, huh?

Payal: Shut up and come let's have dinner!

Drishti: And how many time will I have to tell you have dinner on time, sleep in time and don't wait for me.....!

Payal: Even if you say this lifetime........I will still wait for my di and no one can stop me....

Drishti: Ok princess let's eat now....

Payal: ok angel

After dinner both went to their shared bedroom

and slept while hugging each.