MEETING HER💟

Drishti pov
I was enjoying the drama but my gaze met with someone whom I didn't want to see but still was desperate to meet......yes she was my sister.......Srishti.
Why is she looking at me like that....? No, just don't tell me that she recognized me. No, she can't, she won't, she is not supposed to. Fine, don't stress let's see.

Author POV
Being lost in her thoughts Drishti didn't even notice when Srishti came and stood in front of her, making her come out of her thoughts.

Srishti: hey!

Drishti: hi!!?!!

Srishti: I guess you are new here! May I know your name?

Drishti: um...... myself Drishti, and you?

Srishti: oh, I am Srishti.

Drishti was about to say something but suddenly Sandhya came and stood b/w Drishti and Srishti.

Sandhya: you know her?

Drishti: no-

Sandhya: anyway leave her and stop these idiots.

Drishti looked toward them and saw Anu, Akriti and Payal fighting with the girls and ofcourse were winning. Drishti tried to stop them by calling their name but they were so into game that they didn't even bother to look at her. Having no other option Drishti suddenly sat on the floor with hands on ankle making everyone confuse. Naman, who was coming toward her immediately covered his ears when she yelled on the top of her lungs.......

Drishti: AAAAAAAAAAA

After this kanphadu performance Payal, Anu and Akriti looked toward her being annoyed, ofcourse they knew her intentions. They didn't even realise when their prey ran from their grip. Once realised, they looked at Drishti with 'I AM DONE WITH YOU' look.

Akriti: you did it intentionally, right?

Drishti: well.......yeah! And now lets go... we are running late......we still have classes to attend, remember?

Saying this she left without listening to anyone leaving everyone dumbfounded.

Time skip
Saturday
Saksham POV

Stepping out of my room the first thing I saw was a cute but mature girl sitting at dinning table playing a melodious tune looking breathtaking in that dress.

Saksham: Sandhya...?

Sandhya: yeah

Saksham: umm.. you are going somewhere? I mean it's weekend....so.....

Sandhya: I think I already told you about my part time.....

Saksham: ooohhhhh yeah sorry!

Sandhya: it's ok..........if you are useless-

Saksham: huh! WAIT WHAT?

Sandhya: I mean if you are free.......can you please call others for breakfast?