THE CONFESSION💟

YN POV
After what I have witnessed, Naman and dad appeared no less than Angels.

Without thinking twice I just ran toward them but heard a loud thud followed by unbearable pain in my head...... everything turned blurry, before I could realize everything turned dark, pitch black.

BACK TO PRESENT

Drishti: I lost my memory but it was not permanent. I regained my memory in some months but didn't have the courage to tell them thinking they will force me to go back saying she is still your sister. After I got sure that they won't do anything wrong with me, I wanted to tell them but still didn't have the courage.

Yash: and your name.....?

Drishti: That's not mine. Papa(Mr. Malhotra) wanted to name his daughter 'Drishti' but didn't get the chance.

Yash: Drishti.....

Drishti: hmm.......(lost somewhere)

Yash: look at me~~(whining tone)

Drishti: (looks at him) what's wrong Mr. Cutie....?!!

Yash: first of all I'm not a cutie call me hottie instead, Second nothing is wrong in fact I am happy that you are comfortable enough to share your past with me and lastly
Shall we go tomorrow...?!!

Drishti: where?

Yash: To meet my mom!!

Drishti:(sigh) do you think she will accept me?

Yash: I know her and she will definitely love you.

He said and placed a kiss on her forehead making her smile.

TIME SKIP
NEXT MORNING

Sitting at the dinning table everyone can sense tension between Sandhya-Saksham and Tahir-Anu.

Sandhya is staring at Saksham with some hope in her eyes meanwhile Saksham is just eating his food, ignoring the girl whom he used to annoy with his flirty lines.

Tahir and Anu are definitely trying to ignore each other but can't, with continuous scoff and eye rolls they are trying to express their irritation toward each other as if both can't stand each other even for a second.

                     *fake cough*

Faking a cough Drishti tried to start a conversation but immediately lowered her eyes when she found the the heartbroken and non-commited lovers glaring at her as if she is asking for their both kidneys.

SILENCE

SILENCE

AWKWARD SILENCE

Yash: why don't you all talk to each other?!

Saksham: and why don't you stop talking?!

Naman: Istg if you wanna enjoy your love life don't utter a word or I am calling dad right now and the moment he got to know about your relationship, he will shoot you!

Jay: can I atleast have breakfast in peace??

He said while glaring at Payal.

Payal: why are you fuckin glaring at me?

Jay: cuz your face is not something I'd like to adore!!

Payal: what the-

Drishti: STOP IT!! I am ready to accept my fault, why are you fighting like cat and dog?!!  Bhaiya I don't know about others but I believe you will understand  that the only person at fault is me, please don't be mad at Sandhya for something she didn't even do.

She said and turn her heels toward stairs but stopped in the middle and turned around facing them again.

Drishti: I also believe that my brothers are not that bad.

She stated receiving a dramatic gasp from Saksham as he started dialogue delivery....

Saksham: how mean!! How can you just promote your brothers like that, huh?
We are all working hard to win our girls and you just- this is real nepotism!

Before he could continue a sobbing voice rang in the hall drawing all the attention.

Drishti: let's leave them alone!

Anu: but Sandhya di-

Akriti: Anu just do as she say!!

Said Akriti without making eye contact with anyone and left the place followed by others.

Slowly everyone left leaving Saksham and Sandhya alone.

Saksham: love.....

He whispered slowly making Sandhya look at him with teary eyes.

Saksham: stop crying, share your pain with me, yell at me, hit me, just don't waste your precious tears, love.

He said softly holding her hands and placing his forehead with hers.

Sandhya: Saksham

Saksham: hmm

Sandhya: YOU'RE REALLY SPECIAL.....

Saksham: and that's why you fell for me....

Sandhya: and that scares me a lot.....

Saksham: I don't really know how to console people but I am willing to tell tell you that IF YOU THINK YOUR FAMILY ISSUES, YOUR INSECURITIES, YOUR PAST OR ANYTHING CAN EFFECT MY LOVE FOR YOU THEN YOU'RE WRONG. LOOK AT ME, WITH EVERY BREATH I AM CONFESSING MY LOVE TO YOU AND THE DAY YOU REALISE IT, I WILL CHANGE YOUR SURNAME FROM RAJ TO RAJVANSH.
Till then, will you be my girlfriend?

Sandhya: I-I will, I will!!

TO BE CONTINUED