FRIENDSHIP DATE💟

Drishti: what are you talking about....?(confused)

Yash: we both know that you are hiding something. What is it???

Drishti: why are you interested....?

Yash: cuz I LOVE YOU!!

Drishti: this love of yours will vanish in seconds after knowing what-(cut off)

Yash: it won't! I believe my feelings are not that weak to vanish-(cut off)

Drishti: I AM NOT DRISHTI MALHOTRA!!

Yash: what??!!(confuse)

Drishti: Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra are not my parents!! Naman is not my brother, Payal is not my sister and I am not your Drishti!! I am not that sweet girl whose innocence made you fall in love!! I am not that pure soul whom you wanted to protect!!

Yash: whatever you are, who ever you are, YOU ARE MINE!!
You can tell me whenever you feel comfortable......

Saying this he moved away a bit and opened the door for Drishti to leave but she just removed his hand from door knob and closed the door before hugging him tightly.

Silence filled in the room didn't last long when she started sobbing on his chest.

Calming her down he made her sit on the bed before giving her a glass of water which she gladly accepted.

Drishti: it's not like I am not comfortable with you...... I just can't stand your hate!!

Yash: will you hate me if I tell you Mr. and Mrs. Singhania are not my parents.....

Drishti:(shake her head in 'no' being confused and shoked) that means.....

Yash: yeah... they are not my parents!! Harsh and Sapna are not my siblings but I am your Yash. Even if I am an orphan, in this life I am yours, whether you love me or not........

Drishti: I do.....

Yash: huh?!!

Drishti: I LOVE YOU TOO!!

Her confession was enough to make the boy lose all his senses..... all they can feel was HAPPINESS!!

He was happy that his first love is not incomplete, he was happy that the girl he loves is ready to spend her life with him, he was happy knowing she is the one to make him comfortable, so comfortable that he accepted his reality in front of her believing this girl won't judge him. He knew if his family do not accept her he will leave his family for this girl who can make blush just by looking at him with love in her eyes!!

She was happy knowing the angel she was waiting for, is right in front of her. A girl living with her friends, taking care of them, loving them unconditionally, little cold, little strict.... who thought that she will cry in front a boy whom she just met last month, but she did, he made her so comfortable that after years she finally opened up infront of him. She knew he was the one for her, whom she will love till her last breath.

TIME SKIP
NEXT MORNING
AFTER BREAKFAST

Looking in her eyes deeply he nodded his head in assurance making her relax a bit and finally......

Drishti: maa.....??!!

Suddenly Mrs. Malhotra's happiness was beyond the universe........ she couldn't hide smile..... not like she wanted to but it was just too big, the same smile she had on her face when she got her favourite chocolate at the age of 5. Not getting any reply Drishti continued......

Drishti: we have planned a date for you guys....

Dad: date..?!

Drishti: yes papa..... so first is lunch then shopping and then movie and finally dinner.......