NEW FEELINGS💟

Drishti POV
At night
It's already 11:57, I was just coming back from kitchen after drinking water. I was passing through Yash's room but some soft sobs caught my attention, I decided to check. I opened the door, Yash was sleeping but not peacefully, he was crying in sleep. But why is he alone..... ofcourse Harsh must be with Akriti and Anu must be with Tahir watching another movie....... I walked toward him and sat on the bed and said

Drishti: Yash.....Yash wake up!

Is he dead, he is not even moving. Having no option left I just hugged him trying to calm him down, I didn't even notice when I fell asleep.

Time skip
Next morning
Yash's POV

I woke up but got confused seeing Drishti sleeping with her head on my chest. But it was comfortable, I was staring at her but I immediately closed my eyes when I saw her moving. Soon I felt her head being lifted up..... maybe she woke up........ I again opened my eyes when I heard a click sound indicating she went outside. I decided to freshen up but I was feeling empty..... ignoring this feeling I went to the bathroom and took a long refreshing shower.

I can't ignore this feeling anymore. I really wanna hug her again. I was walking towards dining table where she was standing looking drop gorgeous in that dress

 I was walking towards  dining table where she was standing looking drop gorgeous  in that dress

I don't know what gotten into me....... I just went toward hugging her tightly.

Author POV

Yash hugged her tightly making her shocked but eventually she hugged him back....... they both were hugging each other but their moment was disturbed when they heard someone coughing really hard.....not fake one.

Drishti and Yash immediately pulled away and looked down being embarrassed.

Tahir: are you both dating...?

Yash: yeah... I just confessed.

Drishti: NO!! No we are not dating.

Anu: are you sure......😏

A single glare from Drishti was enough to wipe that teasing smirk off her face. Everyone completed their breakfast in silence trying their best to make the atmosphere least awkward.

Time skip
Lunch

Here everyone were sitting peacefully eating their lunch. Suddenly............

Drishti POV
I was eating my lunch silently but something made my blood boil. Anu was sitting beside me eating her lunch peacefully but suddenly a group of girls came and poured juice, making her shoked. I know these sisters will always choose to stay silent but I can't, before I say or do something we heard a loud growl, looking toward the direction of voice I saw a furious Tahir.

Tahir: HOW DARE YOU!!

Girl1: why do you care about this nerd, huh? Look she can't even protect or stand for herself, just looking down, weak bitch!

Drishti: and you think you can protect yourself....?!!?

Girl2: from a nerd like you...?!?!

Loosing my control I just slapped her hard making her fall on the floor. Grabbing her jaw harshly I slapped her again....

Drishti: we are not nerd just because we are not wearing slutty dresses like you. (Getting close to her I whispered in her ear) And you think she can't stand for herself........

Taking her hand in mine I slapped myself using her hands, now it was Anu's time to growl

Anu: YOU BITCH!!

I knew this is gonna work but this is extreme.

Without wasting a second Anu quickly got on the top on her and started punching her. Suddenly I saw the first girl coming toward Anu but Akriti handled her well, I am impressed. I was just enjoying the show sitting quietly not until I saw.............

 I was just enjoying the show sitting quietly not until I saw