Tom and Morgana Part Two: Life In an Orphanage: The Trip Part 1:

It was nearing the end of July when it became evident that summer was slowly began to fade bit by bit. The skies would darken before late afternoon rain would become prominent than ever before. On that morning shortly after breakfast, however she went outside down the street. Not an hour later Morgana returned with a package of treacle tart in her hands. She was eating it after she stowed the package away. Afterwards, the children gathered in the common room with their bags over their shoulders and clothes firmly attached to them. During the end of summer, the staff would bring a few children to the seaside or countryside for a trip while the others would remain at the orphanage. 

   Morgana as well as the other children were more than pleased about leaving the orphanage. They would leaving all the way to Ireland which was quite a bit away. From Morgana's perspective the further away the better it was, First, they would have to take to take the train for several hours, then depart a boat to private place in Ireland called County Clare where the director had rented several cottages for them to use while there. It was a solitary place where the children could unwind and spend several days having fun by the seaside. 

  The children who were supposed to join were fewer than expected. It was Tom, Morgana, Amy Benson, Lily Everett, Toby Smith, Matthew Baker, and Mary Collins who decided to join the trip. 

   The rest of the train trip went smoothly though some of the children were more prone to motion sickness than others. Lily Everett had to go to the toilet several times as a result of this. A couple of hours later, they reached the boat finally reached bay they would arrive at. The weather was far from ideal for ideal for summer, and was worse due to the sea. Morgana held onto her luggage due to the wind would blow particularly strong where as Tom didn't fret as much as she believed he ought to given the circumstances. Still, she was glad he hadn't packed a snake to scare the other children though she would have happily gone along with whatever scheme that it involved. 

   There was one specific rule which applied to everyone, particularly Morgana: 

DON'T CAUSE PROBLEMS DURING THE TRIP!

 'When did she cause problems?' She mused to herself over that rule. When the boat that was supposed to bring them to County Clare finally arrived the skies had visibly darkened since they first arrived there. The trip on the boat was even worse the train ride and like expected several children vomited over the side not too long afterwards. Even Morgana was feeling uneasy and ended up throwing up as well a couple hours later after they departed from land. 

  Fortunately Tom didn't leave her out in the rain but he did express his disgust and distance at the sight of her looking her so miserable. By the time they had reached County Clare, the sky was completely dark and the rain had only grown stronger over the hours. Those had been the few miserable Morgana had ever experienced. When they had finally reached the bay all the children departed from the ship and were instructed by Mrs. Cole to a pair of taxicabs that waited there arrival. The drivers were standing outside the cabs but the moment they spotted the children and Mrs. Cole approaching them. 

   A half an hour, they reached what appeared rented cottages which were aligned with each other side by side and not as close as the rest of the village. They seemed like they actually could keep out the cold. When the cabs dropped off them off with luggage and drove away from the place, Mrs. Cole had all the orphanage gather around her for ground rules. It was visible in her face that she was tired. 

"Alright," Mrs. Cole said. "The established rules by the landowner are as follows: 

*No talking or any activies after 9:00