HALSEY

"OMG Hal I cannot believe Wonbin hyung , The PARK WONBIN hyung asked you sorry !" Anton exclaimed when I told her and Sof about my little interaction with Wonbin!

"I feel like he now has got a crush on you,after your grand entrance with your bike, leather jacker , black boots and long hair its like in those rom com movies main character gets a makeover and all of sudden her crush starts to notice her !" Sof continues.

Me being in debate club couldnt let arguable topic slide so I placed my arguments like how Wonbin always gave me attention even though it came out to be like bullying and how in real life no one will have crush by just sight of another person.

 But Anton came up with some counter argument like "It might be that he was bullying you because he has crush on like how little boys pull littles girls pony tail because he likes her"  i had to put end to this so I told them Wonbin was my arch enemy and nothing can ever happen between us. As soon as I completed my sentence I saw Wonbin enter the cafeteria and wondered If it was really that bad of an idea of us together but my thoughts were interrupted by Sohee's giggles who was being ticked by Seunghan they both always had so fun together , everytime i see them Sohee would be laughing because of something that Seunghan would have said or done and beside them there would Wonbin with is black cat energy.

"Okay stop! now first lets go speak to Anton here" with that we we were accompanied by the trio. Sohee sat with Anton and sof who were seating at the other side of table and beside me sat Seunghan and Wonbin

" Congratulation halie you made it" Seunghan whispered so that no one heard him. that night when were laying down on grass he asked me why was I called Hal , I told him that it was my nickname " arent nicknames supposed to be cute ? " he asked "ofcourse, and Hal is cute!" i said but he didnt agree and he told Halie suited me more and from then he calls me Halie but after that night we barely ever conversed .I looked at him and smiled so that he knows I appreciated is comment .

" So ms Vice president do you even have good ideas to make students lives better or did i simply make you vp because i found you hot ? , either way it works with me you see" this time it was Wonbin who spoke .

"Actually I have many Ideas , first one being..."before I could complete my sentence i was interrupted. "Good then come meet me after school in assembly hall" and then he went away with Sohee and Seunghan after giving me wink.

I am starting to think Anton had a point.