HALSEY

Have you ever had something which you wanted it for a very long time and you finally get it and it dosent give you the satisfaction you anticipated ?, thats what happened between me and Wonbin. I know you shouldnt expect too much from first dates because your still getting to know eachother but date with Wonbin just felt wrong.

First of all i had worn this little pink dress and he had worn black hoodie,black bennie ,black sweatpants and topped it of with with black mask, for that i take the blame , ik i was little over dressed for cheese cake factory. second thing was we didnt have anything in common except Anton and Sof 's weird relationship topic. third we have complete different food palate , I am a pure vegetarian and according to him he is pure non vegetarian and we argued for a while how that is not possible . then finally we had dessert and after dessert he leaned in for kiss , I wanted to say I dont kiss on first dates but ended up saying i havent had my first kiss yet and now he thinks i am waiting for my perfect first kiss...

he tried to pay but I didnt like it and I asked split but he ended up paying full and said next date I can pay .... and thats how I was informed of my second date with him . One fact  about him that I learnt was that he dosnt know how to drive ... so i decided to drop him off to his dorm ... though he insisted he would call seunghan or sungchan ,but instead that i would drive him to him drom and thats how i was invited to go in the dorm, he asked me like I had never been in , forgetting Anton being my best friend . he gave me tour of his dorm and finally we went to Antons room to meet him , but there I found Sof  they said they were practicing for their duet . As soon as room door opened Sohee rushed in apparently they kicked him out of his own room because they needed privacy. I was getting ready to leave when all of sudden out of nowhere Seunghan came in just wearing towel at first i couldnt take my eyes of his defined bare body but then i could see the blood drain from his Bodyand being flushe to his face leaving him like a red tomato , he looked soo cute with red face and wet hair even i couldnt control  myself any more because thats the most fun i had , had whole day, so I burst out laughing and within no seconds he grabbed is towel and ran up . seunghan reminded me that only person who knows that I have already had my first kiss was him because it was with him that night.

"I think its time I should start going " i said after looking at my phone , it was already 9  and I had to be in home before 10 cause my parents flight was landing at 9:30 and they would be back by 10:15, that day my parent had flew to California to visit my brother, thats the reason I didnt have soo many missed calls 

"your car is in school right? let me walk you till there however school is on my way to dorm " seunghan offered.

soo like that we both started to walking , for some absurd reason I wanted to hold his hand and I let my intrusive thoughts win and i just asked him "hey it might sound weird but can I hold your hand ?"

"Ya... you can hold my hand ... its soo cute how You took my permission to hold my hand "he said in all giggling tone.

But after holding hands it all went south, there we stood below a street light and kept staring into eachothers eyes and slowly I closed my eyes and leaned in ....I couldnt believe I was having my first kiss...and it was magical...