Chapter 4: Training like a puppy.

The next morning I wake up at 8 am to my alarm. I open my eyes and I hear someone groan next to me, which frightens me. 

Oh jesus, I forgot it was Parker. I look around the room which is dimly lit by the morning sun behind the curtains. 

'Turn the fucking alarm off.' He groans as I am not fast enough for him to turn off the alarm apparently. 

I quickly turn it off to look over the border. His head is underneath the pillow. He is laying on his stomach with the sheets just below his hips. He is only wearing his boxers. His toned back shows off the hours he probably spends in the gym.

I quickly look away.

'I feel like shit.' He breathes out like it hurts him and takes the pillow off his head. 'Ugh... Jennie, bring me an aspirin.'

I sit up quickly. I can't believe my ears.

'I am not your butler, Parker. I don't need to grant you your wishes, you have two feet and two perfectly fine hands.' I say annoyed.

'Don't be like that, Jennie. You are my wife now. Help your man out.'

'I hope it hurts.' I spit back at him.

He groans again and pushes himself up. His hair is a mess and his eyes are red and puffed.

The trouble he had with opening his eyes and the squinting due to the light tells me enough.

'You snore like a bear, you caveman.' I tell him as I look at him disgusted. 

'I do not.... Ugh..' He breathes as he clutches his head. 

'I will record it next time, okay? Satisfied now?' I ask him sarcastically. 

I quickly leave him and walk to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth I walk back to the closet. Parker is sitting up in bed now with his phone in his hands, he is still squinting his eyes because of the brightness of his phone screen. 

He looks me up and down.

'Not to bad for a nun.' He chuckles to himself and I flip him off. 'You are so un-ladylike, Jennie.' 

'Shut up...' I hiss at him as I take my clothes back into the bathroom. I will not change in front of him. 

After I changed into a nice white lace blouse with a light jeans. I am applying my lipstick as I hear Parker yell.

'Jennie, I need the bathroom.' He says as I hear him run.

Oh god, he is gonna puke. I swear.

'I am gonna...' He pounds on the door and I hear him heave.

I unlock the door and open it quickly. He rushes past me to the toilet, he falls to his knees and pukes. 

'God, Parker.' I say as the sour smell reaches my nose. 'You're disgusting.' 

I close the door behind me before I walk downstairs.

Once I have made a nice breakfast for myself I sit down. Seoul is a nice city. The view is great.

'Jennie,' Parker yells whiney from the bedroom. 'Jennieeeeeee.'

My god, it seems like I will not have a breakfast in peace. What does the walking headache want. I drop my chopsticks and walk over to the bedroom.

'What do you want, Parker? Stop yelling. You sound like a mosquito flying by my ear.' I say annoyed as I open the bedroom door.

He is laying on the sheets in bed with a glass of water in his hand and takes a sip. He wears some grey sweat pants low on his hips with a white tee. He is quiet for a long time. You can see he works out. My eyes wander over his arms all the way down to his sweatpants. I catch myself but it's already to late.