Chapter 15: Leave this loving home behind.

As Parker and I are driving home from counseling, his phone goes off.

His eyes widen as he looks at the screen.

'Shit....' He says as he picks up.

'Mr Shin-yu, hello.' He says cooly.

Did he forget something?

'I euhmm.. I am running late but I will be there in 20 minutes. I'm sorry, work took longer than expected. I am on my way.' He tells the man.

Parker hangs up.

'Fuck...' He curses. 'Jennie, we have one more stop, I really need to be there.'

He looks at me worried.

'I swear if your head wasn't on your shoulders you would lose it.' I tease him.

'I am sorry, I just need to be there. I swear...  Could you please drive me there?' He pleads. 

'Buy me dinner after and we have deal.' I offer. 

'Food does it for you? Are you that easily bribed?' He laughs.

'Like it doesn't for you. I've never seen any human vacuuming the food quicker than you do... You are literally a food vacuum. A walking blackhole with long legs.' I throw back. 

He huffs in respons and tries to hide his laugh.

'Put in the adress.' I tell him as I point to my car screen. He nods and puts it in. 

I think we are heading to the countryside, looking at the ride we have ahead of us. 

The surroundings are beautiful and peaceful here, the further we get from the city. 

I would love to live here one day. It would be perfect.

We drive down a long driveway in what feels like the middle of nowhere. As we drive down, a large house becomes more visible. It's something like a modern farm. It looks old, but not that old, like it's just been build but in an old style. There is a huge piece of land surrounding it. There are trees scattered, a large pond and small patches of land on which it looks like some vegetables are growing.

There is a black car parked in front of it. I am just admiring the house. The house has black tiles on the roof and a lot of magnificent wood. It looks romantic and cosy. And a huge front porch with, again, a lot of wood.

The man sees us arriving, as I park the car and Parker hops out. I quickly undo my seatbelt and follow suit. They both bow and the man looks at me and then at Parker and then back at me again. The man doesn't look old, he is tall and wearing a suit as his hair is neatly combed into a middle part. I think he is a little older than Parker is. He is quite handsome. 

'I brought someone along.' Parker tells him. I smile at the man as he bows to me and I return it.

'Nice to meet you. I am Jang Shin-yu.' He tells me.

'Jennie Chang.' I tell him and his eyes widen for a split second and he bows again.

He knows who I am for sure. Parker's huff is almost a whisper, but I know it's because he finds it ridiculous that he bows again for me, only.

Mr Shin-yu opens the door and let's us in.

Parker looks around. It's light and woody. Classic but modern at the same time. 

Mr Shin-yu informs Parker about every space we walk through. I am just in awe of the enchanting house. It's like the perfect house, where the couple live happily ever after with each other and build a family. You can almost smell the home made meals and hear laughter of children that run around. I smile at the thought. Parker turns to me in the living room, which pulls me out of my thoughts.