Mistakes

Nobody seemed to care or notice what had been going on, everyone was too preoccupied with Moxxie and Millie finishing their song and then going back to eating or fucking, little did you know Blitz had spotted you with Striker. In his mind, he had no idea what to think but right now he just wanted to go home after the shitshow and insults he had induced.

----------

I notice someone coming from the bathroom, lo and behold it was Bates's date who was now storming over furious that her hump and dump is now dead on the floor. I feel Striker release me and stand up, ready to argue some more with another skank. The woman speaks in a bratty tone and stands tall on some of the pointest heels ever made, "What the fuckk, you killed my fucking date, how am I supposed to pay for my dinner now freak?" she folds her arms and flings her hair to the side, pouting. Striker lets out a low rattle, his hand grazing against his holster yet again. Before he could make a move or say anything I had stood up, cocked my weapon, and started walking toward the skank. My gaze is now dark and twisted, the alcohol flowing from my breath as I drunkenly slur, "I am so fucking TIRED of fuckers like you, thinking *hic every single FUCKING thing is about YOU!" I quickly pull my gun out on her, tackling to to the ground and using my legs to hold her arms down, Striker smirks and decides I can handle myself at the moment, all he did was watch. 

The skank began to cry and plead with me to let her go, I pressed the barrel/muzzle against the side of her head a demented look on my face and my tail swished back and forth. Striker is now wide-eyed as he notices that I have a more hidden blessing-tipped gun, his eyes darting around the room seeing if anyone noticed as though this kind of weapon was not all that acceptable for the public eye. "Beg," I whisper in her ear, chuckling at the skank whose makeup is now running.  Not even a second later I pull the trigger not allowing her to say a single word. Blood splatters everywhere including my face, I slowly arise from the body as its final muscle movement surpasses. Spinning my gun back in its place, I feel myself snap back to reality. Striker's face was unfazed almost too calm, as if his thoughts were running wild, honestly, it was much more intimidating than him being completely unfazed. 

---------?

My mind was nearly blank my only thought bein' where the fuck did she get that weapon. 'I never noticed the markings when she first aimed the gun at me'. I feel my body let out a hiss of annoyance noticin' the blood now splattered on my boots. "let's go. Before others start to notice." I grab y/n's arm pullin' her away from the scene at hand, not allowin' myself to give her a reaction, besides I've been around more dead bodies than I have alive. Y/n huffs before turnin' around wipin' her bloody face, she begins pantin' as if she had gotten done doin' farm work. "Now." I pull her harder, tightenin' my grip she just follows me her face in a frown clearly somethin' was botherin' her but she has no idea that I am on a fuckin' time crunch and we had already wasted enough time on these vermin. When we were almost outside y/n was turnin' her head lookin' everywhere, she was pale as if she had seen somethin' frightenin'. "The hell are you lookin' for?" She sighs before speakin', "Blitz and the others are here, I just want to make sure they didn't see us." I chuckle, lettin' my voice lower in tone, "Then we should get goin' shouldn't we?" I smirk at her, "Besides, you- have some explanin' to do." I notice her face grimace, taking note of the subject not wantin' to be the topic of a discussion. 

--------

I frantically run to where my car is, Striker, following behind closely ready to jump onto the topic he knows I want no part in. "Can't you walk any faster?!" I say worriedly to Striker who is now lugging behind. "Relax, ain't nobody followin' us." Striker scoffs while dusting off his vest, before raising an eyebrow at my distraught look. He sucks his teeth before picking up speed, we finally reach my car and both get in, there was clear hesitation on Strikers part. "Now, tell me where you got that gun of yours darlin'." I huff and quickly speak, "My dad." Striker shifts uncomfortably in his seat, "Does he make em'?" He motions to the gun, "I'm not sure, it was a gift but I never thought to ask. My dad isn't the conversating type." I let out a forced laugh trying to lighten the tension in the air. "Wouldn't you know? You had one just like it." I start the car turning the air on just to avoid eye contact, knowing that I said that would piss him off. Striker lets out a hiss, "Don't act smart with me, Lil' lady."