Information on the heroes and the villains

SCP Supernatural AU

Inspired by Popcross Studios

Made by Jaxerah

The SCP Foundation, also known as the Supernatural Campaign Party Foundation are multiple bases the government built for the Supernaturals, keeping them under control, while also supplying them with whatever they need for the missions.

I wanted to keep the "Foundation is cold, and it is also horror-themed", so I made it so that most Supernaturals kill the criminals, and that the Foundation will contain the heroes in case of an error/mistake until they are needed.

Anomalies in this AU have their personal life, some even having families, while others are more lonely, due to not wanting to have their family harmed because of their job.

This is the list for most anomalies (more will be added, also, these are just the main ones, there are many more that I won't mention because there are 6,000 objects...)

SCP-049 "Remedious"

Personal life: Florence is one of the few superheroes who have a family... Or well, used to. Florence's wife and daughter died due to an illness, the only reason he didn't die was because he was a doctor, more specifically, a surgeon. Performing surgery on himself, Florence was able to cure himself... This was only AFTER his family died since he didn't know the illness was terminal.

After his family's death, he decided to become a supernatural, he was already "gifted" with his death touch, which he can control.

Florence used to be childhood friends with Dýo, they were both born in a city in France, called Alagadda, although after a fire in Alagadda, Dýo's face was burned and Florence refused to help him because he was busy with his Supernatural duties, and a few rumors about Dýo.

He's also one of the most loved superheroes, there are even fanfictions about him on the internet, not that he has to know...

Appearance & Personality: In his supernatural outfit, he wears a Plague Doctor mask, a mechanical grey robe, and mechanical gear, which has surgery supplies strapped on. SCP-049 also has mechanical wings, that he can use in battle. He uses two blades to attack enemies, but in special cases, he uses his death touch.

Without his superhero form, he's a 6-foot tall, tan, slick black hair with brown eyes man. Florence is a well-mannered, respectful, and polite person, who usually likes to read about viruses and such. He's usually the "good officer" whenever interviewing a criminal, although, if you anger him by reminding him of his past mistakes... Or Dýo, he'll certainly use his death touch on you... Which will always cause him to go into Containment for a week or so.

Note by Florence: Greetings readers, I will make sure you all have a long life.

SCP-035 "Anguish"

Personal life: Dýo Polonoí used to have a family, he had many siblings, whom he took care of, and his kind parents. One day, he met Florence, and they became friends for an extremely long time... Dýo used to be a political figure in Alagadda, but that was quickly taken away when the fire occurred, taking half of the city down, including his home. His face was burnt, leaving nothing but flesh, and in the end, he was falsely accused of starting the fire by the Ambassador.

After this, Dýo became one of the villains, choosing to go against SCP-049 specifically, due to him leaving Dýo behind. He picked up a white Greek tragedy mask and started wearing it, he manipulated an entire Mafia into making him the leader, then started ruining SCP-049's work as vengeance, even burning down a hospital.