Chapter 1

Satine POV

It's been three wonderful years since the kids were born. They are so sweet and very well-behaved, they regularly come to work with me and cause minimal distractions, "Mama!" the kids said as they ran and hid behind my legs, "My loves what's wrong?" I asked, "GET BACK HERE!" an older boy shouted, "What seems to be the issue?" I asked as I put myself further in the path of the boy who clearly meant harm to my babies, "Those brats threw rocks at me!" the boy snapped, "Aayla, Luke, is this true?" I asked, "Nuh uh!" they said as they shook their heads, "Then who did?" I asked, "The ghost!" they said in unison as pebbles began to rise up from the ground, "I see, a ghost did it." I said nervously, "I'm so sorry little one, I'll deal with my children. You weren't hurt were you?" I asked, "No just make sure they don't throw another rock!" the boy snapped before storming off. I grabbed my children's hands and hurried them home.

Obi-Wan POV

"And you're positive this is the right one? I don't want a repeat of that business on Otaka-5." I said, "I swear, Ben, this is the one. My wife swears Satine said she wanted this ring." Jado said as I bought the ring, "You better be right about this." I said as my communicator beeped, "Be cool, we're out fishing!" I said, "Satine, dear, I was just about to call. Jado and I might be coming home a bit later than planned." I said, 'Darling, I need you home now. It's the kids.' Satine said, "I'll be home right away!" I said as I ended the call, "Go, take my speeder bike, I'll bring your speeder home later." Jado said as he tossed me the access key.

I sped home and ran inside. I found my lover sitting trying to calm our screaming children as they sprinted around her chased by assorted nicknacks. "Help me Obi, you're my only hope." Satine said I chuckled as I used the Force to counter the children causing the objects to fall. "They are powerful, Satine I know how you feel about..." I began to say before she put her finger on my lips, "They are powerful, they are like their father, and while I will not allow them to become Jedi, I want you to train them." she said as she stood next to me and rested her head on my shoulder as we looked at our children as they tried to get the other to investigate the now inanimate objects, "You know I'm going to be there as you three train." she said, "Only if you marry me." I said as I handed her a ring, "Nothing would make me happier." she said as I pulled her into a kiss, "Icky!" Luke said making a face, "Yeah! Icky!" Aayla said in agreement mimicking her brother's expression, "Come here you two!" I said as I scooped up the children, "You two will be spending the day with me tomorrow." I said.

Satine POV

"You two will be spending the day with me tomorrow."Obi said Aayla looked excited and hugged her father, meanwhile, her brother pouted, Obi and I both knew that he found his father's work boring. He hated how boring history could be, and while my work wasn't any more exciting, I had candy so he preferred to stay with me. "Come here my sweet." I said as I took Luke into my arms, Luke buried his face in my shoulder as he often did when he was scared or shy. He and I shared a special bond, and the same went for Aayla and Obi. "How about we go out tonight? We have a lot to celebrate." I said.