Part 3 || The Vampire's Slave: Noble Blood

Nunew woke up from his very deep and comfortable sleep. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around. The situation in the bedroom was so strange that it made Nunew rub his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Nunew got up from the bed and walked to observe the situation in the room.

The bedroom was very luxurious because every inch of the room was decorated with gold and diamonds. The red curtains are inlaid with gold, and the mattress cover is also dark red. The bedroom was very spacious, like a king's bedroom. Where is he? How could he be in that place?

Without wasting time, Nunew then stepped towards the window. He opened the red curtain a little and looked out the window. He was very surprised as soon as he saw the situation outside. Is he in a castle? It was very dark outside, and he could only see black clouds, but he could clearly see the situation around the building. It is mysterious and full of darkness.

"You are wake, my little Nhu ? Do you know that you have been sleeping for 3 days? "

Nunew then turned as soon as he heard someone's voice calling him. He saw Zee in his red robe walking towards him. Nunew stepped back as Zee tried to approach him. Nunew took another step back as Zee again tried to get closer. Zee started to wonder then he looked into Nunew's eyes.
Zee: Why did you avoid me, my little Nhu ?
Nunew: Stop calling me little Nhu. That was me 15 years ago.
Zee: Then, let me call you ... Nhu ... my Nhu ...
Nunew: No need to put 'my'. Just Nhu is enough ... Hia ...

Zee smiled sweetly soon as he heard Nunew call his Hia. For some reason Zee felt calm every time Nunew called him by that name.
Zee: I like the way you called me.
Nunew: You are the one who told me to call you by that name. So, what ?
Zee: Nothing ... my Nhu ...
Nunew: I said just call me Nhu ... Hia ...

Zee laughed when he saw Nunew's face at that moment.
Zee: Oh God ... why are you so cute ? Hmm ? 

Nunew started to get confused when he saw Zee getting closer to him. Nunew automatically stepped backwards without stopping until he collided with the bed. Nunew tried to get away from Zee but he ended up falling and lying on the bed.
Nunew: Hia ... 
Zee: Hmm ?

Zee smiled sweetly at Nunew and then he bent his body a little while looking at Nunew's face non-stop. Zee climbed onto the bed while placing both hands on Nunew's side. Nunew started to get nervous. What Zee is trying to do ?
Zee: Did you know where are you right now, Nhu ?
Nunew: ...
Zee: Did you remember what happened to you ?
Nunew: ....

Nunew did not answer all the questions Zee asked. He himself is not sure what has happened to him. All he remembers is that he passed out after he felt Zee sucking his neck. Then, he woke up and found that he was already in this luxurious room.
Nunew: You was ... sucking my neck. Then, I passed out. That's all what I remembered.
Zee: Yes ... it's true. I was sucking your neck ... wait ... no ... I was sucking your blood ... the Noble blood inside you.
Nunew: What do you mean ? I don't get it, Hia.