Part 3 || Dreamweaver: Bound by Fate: Jealousy

At DMD Music ...

"Welcome to DMD Music, the famous entertainment in Thailand. My name is Bboun and I will be the manager for you all."

Bboun looked at the five handsome and talented men who were standing in front of him at that time. He gave a sweet smile to their company's new trainee. They are new trainees who will be made into a new Thai idol group but only 4 people will be selected from the 5 new trainees.

Bboun reached for his iPad that was on the table and scrolled something. Then, he looked back at the five new trainees.
BBoun: I have seen and reviewed your resumes. You all have your own talents and strengths, that's why you were chosen. But, you have to remember. An all-rounder idol is very important for the industry nowadays. Today is very different than before. Do you understand what I mean?

Namping raised his right hand while looking at Bboun's face.
Bboun: Yes, Namping ?
Namping: Er ... what if one of us are not all-rounder ?
Bboun: You can be all-rounder for the 3 months as a trainee. You can gain more talent if you are a hardworking person. You know what I mean ?
Namping: Krub, P'Bboun.
Bboun: As long as you all are trainees here, you will attend various classes such as dancing classes, vocal classes, musical instrument classes and rap classes. Although some of you are already great, you need to be honed again to become a person with skills. understand?
Trainees: Krub, P'Bboun.
Bboun: I will tell you all the main rules that need to be followed. Please listen and do not try to violate.

1. You are strictly forbidden to leave the dorm after 11pm.
2. It is forbidden to use smart phones during the training time.
3. You are all required to close all your personal social media accounts.
4. All of you are not allowed to reveal your identity as a trainee in this company throughout the trainee period.

Bboun raised his head and looked into the eyes of every trainee there.
Bboun: If one of you breaks this main rule, you will be removed from being a trainee here. So, please ... follow the rules to make you stay until the end. All of you want to debut, right ?
Trainees: Yes, P'Bboun !!!
Bboun: Now, go take your lunch. After that, you will have a vocal class. Make sure all of you are on time. 
Trainees: Krub ....
Bboun: Being an idol, discipline is important too. Understand ?
Trainees: Yes, P'Bboun !!!

Without wasting any more time, the 5 trainees then left the room and walked towards the cafe on the second floor of the building. The cafe is a special cafe for the trainees there. Today is their second day at the company and today is their first day to officially become DMD Music trainees.

Nunew and Namping are one of the trainees at the company along with 3 others. Namping was very relieved when Nunew told him that Nunew would accept the offer. So, as a promise they have made since childhood to be idols together.

Nunew and Namping walked side by side
Namping: I'm so excited, New. Today our first class is vocal class.
Nunew: Me too !!! I can't wait how the professional will show us.
Namping: That's right but ...
Nunew: .... but .... ?
Namping: You know .... I can sing but I didn't have any skills like you.
Nunew: Oho ... did you remembered what did P'Bboun said just now ? You can gain many talent for the 3 months here.
Namping: I know but first impression is important naa ...
Nunew: I know ... don't think bout it too much, Namping. I know you can do this as long as you are really determined.
Namping: Of course, I am !!!

Nunew looked at Namping's face while gently patting Namping's right shoulder and said, "You always have me, Namping."

During vocal class ...