✿𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✿

"Cause deep inside I wanna be herShe takes the hit but never shows youWhere it hurts?Bathes you in spring sunshineWipes tears dryAnd says I love you twice"

She takes the hit but never shows you
Where it hurts?
Bathes you in spring sunshine
Wipes tears dry
And says I love you twice"

As the 299 boys fixated their attention on the authoritative figure before them, Yoichi Isagi found his gaze drawn to a figure lurking in the shadows, seemingly unperturbed by the proceedings. Who was this child, he wondered, standing in such an incongruous setting? Could they be related to Ego, perhaps his sister? Yet, beyond their shared aura of self-assuredness, they seemed to have little in common.

Shaking off his curiosity, Yoichi refocused on Ego's words, his voice carrying the weight of authority. "Consider yourselves fortunate," Ego proclaimed, gesturing towards a figure illuminated on the screen—a girl whose very name commanded reverence in the world of genius. Y/n L/n: a prodigy whose accomplishments transcended mere acclaim. With space stations and million-dollar enterprises under her command, she epitomized success in the scientific realm.

At the mention of her name, a ripple of recognition and awe spread through the room. To encounter such a luminary figure on a daily basis, even in the context of routine medical check-ups, was a privilege beyond measure in the eyes of the aspiring athletes.

Yoichi's own disbelief mirrored that of his peers as he listened to Ego's accolades. Y/n L/n had always been a figure of admiration and envy—a paragon of achievement that seemed unattainable to mere mortals. Who wouldn't be captivated by someone with authority over space stations and membership in an elite society reserved for the most exceptional minds?

But it wasn't just her accomplishments that captured Yoichi's imagination; it was her undeniable beauty, a quality that seemed to elevate her to an ethereal realm of perfection. In his mind's eye, he envisioned scenarios of chance encounters, budding friendship, and perhaps even romance—a fleeting fantasy that he quickly dismissed as fanciful nonsense.

Just then, the doors behind Ego swung open, revealing a pathway towards Yoichi's ultimate ambition: to become the world's preeminent striker. With determination renewed and his heart racing, he stepped forward, ready to seize the opportunities laid out before him.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎