✿𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✿

"Seasons changeSay you'll stay the same봄 가을 겨울도Look my way, look your waySay okay, I'm okay눈꽃이 녹아도 넌 피어나도록"

"Seasons change
Say you'll stay the same
봄 가을 겨울도
Look my way, look your way
Say okay, I'm okay
눈꽃이 녹아도 넌 피어나도록"

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"What are you staring at?" the puppet snapped, her frustration evident as she turned to confront the blonde who had been grinning at her antics. "You're y/n, then?" the man chuckled, unfazed by her irritation as he deposited his phone and belongings into the basket before him. "Hehe, never pegged you for a kid!"

The puppet grimaced at the garish phone case but held her tongue, swiftly sliding the basket away and presenting the assigned uniform to the boy with practiced efficiency.

"What do you think? It's about 70% accurate to how I looked as a kid," the puppet remarked impassively, her expression betraying nothing.

Shidou Ryusei, a young man with a curious demeanor, opened his mouth to question the puppet's cryptic statement, only to be met with a preemptive response.

"Best not to dwell on it; you'll be pondering all day," she interjected, nudging him aside to expedite her task.

Shidou staggered backward, his surprise evident as he was propelled into the next room with unexpected force. Standing there, he mulled over the encounter, his thoughts racing to piece together the puzzle before him.

Was she truly y/n, as the rumors suggested? But y/n was said to be his age, so it seemed unlikely. As the pieces of the puzzle began to align, Shidou's realization dawned on him: she was a creation of y/n herself, some sort of robotic doppelgänger!

A grin spread across Shidou's face as he recognized the challenge that lay before him. She wouldn't make it easy, but that was precisely what he craved—to uncover her true identity and meet her face to face. With a chuckle that bordered on madness, he relished the prospect of the game that lay ahead, eager to play his part in the unfolding drama.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the divide, y/n busied herself with her creations, layering puppet upon puppet with the fervor of a mad scientist—though she rather relished the comparison.

After all, what scientist worth their salt wasn't at least a little mad? She was well aware of the lengths to which the boys would go to meet her, resorting to harmful tactics and even inflicting injury upon themselves or their peers.

But y/n had no intention of making it easy for them. Oh no, they would have to work for it—hard.

"Hehe, how shall I thwart their efforts this time?" she mused, a mischievous glint dancing in her eyes as she plotted her next move.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎