✿𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗✿

"In seven years timeWill I look back and wonderWhy was I such a messUnable to relax날마다 불안불안해 내 마음이무대 위에선 chill 내려와선 녹지남몰래 애써 장착해 내 red carpet의 착장"

Will I look back and wonder
Why was I such a mess
Unable to relax
날마다 불안불안해 내 마음이
무대 위에선 chill 내려와선 녹지
남몰래 애써 장착해 내 red carpet의 착장"

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

In a life where desires are effortlessly fulfilled, every whim granted with ease, existence itself becomes a mundane, colorless ordeal—a gilded cage from which there seems no escape. Such was my reality, an endless cycle of ennui and discontent, until she entered my world.

She, with her effortless grace and unyielding spirit, stood in stark contrast to my own privileged yet uninspired existence. Born into wealth and privilege, burdened with expectations, she faced every challenge with laughter and determination, a beacon of resilience in a world of apathy.

I was drawn to her like a moth to flame, captivated by her essence, her very being. She became the object of my desires, the embodiment of all I had ever yearned for—a true love, a treasure beyond compare.

Yet, in my arrogance, I believed that acquiring her affections would be no different from obtaining anything else I desired. How wrong I was. With a single word, she shattered my illusions, rejecting my love without hesitation, leaving me bewildered and broken.

Even as I sought solace in the comforting embrace of my parents, their dismissal of my anguish only deepened my despair. "Ah, young love," they chuckled, oblivious to the agony gnawing at my soul. But their words proved hollow, offering no respite from the torment that consumed me.

As the years passed, the ache in my heart only intensified, festering into a toxic brew of bitterness and longing. She remained my singular obsession, the focal point of my every waking thought, her absence a gaping void that no amount of wealth or privilege could fill.

And now, fate has brought us together once more, our paths converging in this place of destiny. Perhaps, I dared to hope, this is the moment we were meant to find each other, to forge a bond that transcends time and circumstance.

But the world is filled with covetous eyes, hungry for a glimpse of her radiant presence. I cannot allow them to tarnish her purity, to lay claim to what is rightfully mine. For she belongs to me, has always belonged to me, since the day I first set eyes upon her.

And I will protect her, fiercely and without remorse, even from Nagi, whose gaze lingers with a hunger I cannot abide. She is mine, and no one shall take her from me.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎