Chapter 1: New Step

A pool of black slime can be seen in a dark red and purple land. A large paw suddenly emerges from within the slime and a gradually crawls out a Beowolf as the slime sliding off of it and onto the ground.

Then several pools are seen as well and many Beowolves emerging. It pulls further and further out to show a mostly dark and desolate land made up of red ground, purple crystals, and a red and black clouded sky.

______________________________

Inside an ominous meeting room, Mercury and Emerald can be seen inside that said room, watching from inside a high building. Emerald has her hand to her mouth while Mercury seems slightly disgusted. A gloved hand appears between two purple crystal formations and snaps its fingers.

A wide shot reveals a large windowed room, at the center of which is a long purple, crystal table. Four people sit at the table with seven chairs. One of them is Cinder. Emerald and Mercury move away from the window.

Along with Cinder and her two followers, three men can be seen sitting on the same chair the current Fall Maiden is sitting. One slim man is seen sitting across Cinder and another man who's appearance of a huge brute is seen sitting one sit away from the said slim man, and across that brute is a young man sitting on his chair with his foot.

The slim man has a short black and gray hair as well as a thick mustache and eyebrows, and green eyes. And he wears a grey overcoat with yellow linings, a yellow dress shirt, and a black necktie. His pants were the same color as his overcoat. His yellow-buttoned undercoat and fingerless gloves matched his cordovan shoes, under which he wore yellow socks.

This man is named "Arthur Watts". One thing to know about this man is that he is a smart yet devilishly devious man. And as for the man sitting one sit away from him, this brute of a man is tall and muscular. This man wore a two-tone olive green coat over a black 3/4 sleeve shirt, and a large belt. His pants were black, with a pouch strapped to each pants leg, and his boots are brown with white fronts. Some of his scars near the edges of his sleeves are visible. And this brute's name is Hazel Rainart.

If Cinder were to describe this man, since she knows him for a long time, is that Hazel is the type of man who wouldn't really care what you're doing much. Just like Malak, he does what he is told to. Unless it has something to deal with a... certain someone he's after.

And the third and final man that's one empty chair away beside Cinder. This one a pale young man with gold eyes and a brown ponytail braided to resemble a scorpion's tail. He wears a white sleeveless jacket with leather belts strapped to it, along with white pants. His jacket is left open, exposing his bare chest, which is crisscrossed with prominent scars. His arms are covered with cream-colored bandages and leather vambraces. He also wears leather boots covering his entire shin with knee guards. On each earlobe is a silver, ring-shaped earring, and near the top of his left ear is another matching earring.

 And this one's name is Tyrian Callows. There's nothing much to know about the man. Except for one. Simple. Word. "Psychopath."

The group all are minding their own business. Arthur looks at his scroll, Hazel is sounds asleep with his arms crossed, and Tyrian. He sits in a crouch casually on his chair, resting his arms on his knees.

Cinder sits quietly, while Mercury and Emerald move to her side. Emerald nudges Mercury out of her way so that she can be directly next to Cinder.

Watts: Yes, yes, please keep your posse in check.

Mercury grunts and makes a move toward Watts, but Emerald holds him back.

Watts: You hear that? Silence.