Chapter 4 - intro

Authors note- I know this part may seem shorter than y'all hoped but if I'm being honest I had forgotten about this story. I hope you enjoy this very small introduction of ch 4. 

GORE WARNING! GRUESOME!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?? POV

Her blood covered my clothes and floor. I grab her by her wrist and drag her to the bathroom. I toss her into the tub and turn on the shower. I go back to the front door. Blood everywhere. I grab my shoes and take them to the laundry room. I throw them in the washing machine along with my bloody clothes. I put them to wash. I grab a mop and some bleach. I start to clean up all the blood. Once all the blood was gone I started to pour bleach everywhere. Making sure to clean up every nook and cranny. I turn the lights off and with a black light look around the house for more blood. Once it was all gone I headed to the bathroom once agian.

Her body laid still and cold. Her eyes looked as beautiful as ever. I felt a shiver go down my back.

It was amusing.

Thinking of how Naruto would react once he finds out about her death. He'll be heartbroken and depressed.

I undress her all the way. I grab the machete under my sink. I started to cut her up.

Limb by limb.

Blood splattered everywhere.

The cuts were rough and difficult.

I get to her neck.

I smile.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way, Hinita Hyuga."

I cut her head off.

Blood everywhere.

The clean up was harder. But I managed.

My house smelled strongly of bleach. It made me lightheaded.

It was all worth it though...

I got rid of the body and got rid of any evidence that could lead to her disappearance back to me.

I look into the mirror and smile at myself.

How beautiful I looked after this.