27) Lustful Castor

*****MELANIE******

Castor drove me back to the clearing which would now be my training ground. They had even set a small camp in the woods next to it just in case we needed to sleep out there.

      The sun was scorching hot, shooting its rays down at us mercilessly.

I wondered if heaven had a sun too. Was it this hot?

    "Concentrate," Castor ordered.

"Sorry," I mumbled and focused my vision on the empty bottle floating in the air two meters away from me.

   "What color does my eyes glow?" I asked curiously.

Castor expressed his disappointment when he pinched the bridge of his nose. But he answered anyway. "Purple."

   My lips stretched into a small smile.
Purple was a cool color, right?
I mean, the others could only glow golden.

As I stared at the bottle, I felt...nothing.

   "Argh! It's not working." I whined turning to face Castor. But he was gone.
"Casto-"

"Right behind you," his hot whisper landed in my left ear, followed by a hand pulling back my hair. "Do you need strong emotions to provoke your powers?" He asked in a whisper. It sounded dark and menacing.

A lump started forming in my throat as he continued hovering behind me.

    "Wha-what are yo-you do-"

"Shh!"
Castor laid a peck on the side of my neck, sending my heart on a pounding rampage.
  I didn't know what to make of that peck. One, he had raised me. And two, he was a god. They said deities cannot tangle themselves with love. Especially between each other.

     "Cast-"

I was whirred around.

Facing him, the golden glow in his eyes was brighter than ever. There was this raw desire flickering in it, which did terrify me a little.

   "You need strong emotions right? Let me give them to you."
He instantly slid a hand to the back of my head then lowered his face to mine.

I was frozen, not from any force, but from shock. And when he did actually kiss me, my breathing ceased, followed by the loud explosion of the glass bottle.
He had done it. Why had I thought he was trying to scare me?

      Castor's arm circled my back, lifting me to my toes so he could deepen the kiss.
As he had his way with my mouth, I thought, this couldn't be the worst person to kiss me. After all, Aldric had stolen a kiss. Hades had also kissed me. It was no big deal. It was just a kiss.

  But no. Hades would be so mad if he found out that Castor had kissed me and that I let him do it.

     I pulled my head back immediately and studied Castor. He was panting, with this deep red color spreading all over his face.
   "Are you o-" The male suddenly collapsed on me, sending both of us to the ground.

The air in my lungs was knocked out, but that was nothing compared to how heavy an unconscious deity was.

--------------------------------

     "What's wrong with him?"
Anxiety was nibbling in every part of my soul.

Loki took back his hand from Castor's chest and rose, right as his eyes got rid of the golden glow.
   Orm, Axle, and Blossom stood at the side of the bed Castor laid on.

After falling unconscious in the woods, I had phoned Orm, who teleported there immediately.

   When we brought him back, I was met with a wounded Hades who had fought a demon. More problems over unsolved ones.
Somehow, Castor regained consciousness and asked for me. Hades wanted me to tend to him as well, leaving me stuck in the middle.

To balance the scale, I sent them both in the guestroom which would now have its name changed to recovery room very soon.
    With one lying on each bed, I could monitor their asses easily.

     As Loki was about to speak, Hades started coughing vigorously, having me rush to his bed.

  "Do you need wate-"
Hades grabbed my arm and tugged me to sit beside him.

I had cleaned up the claw cuts, then tied a bandage around his midriff myself since he didn't allow anyone else to touch him.

   "Stay with me, I'll feel fine," he pleaded clutching firmly on my arm.

  "Okay. Okay. I'm he-"
Castor's groan cut me short.
My head whipped to the other bed and Castor was pressing a hand on his chest while writhing in pain.

  Blossom rushed to hold his other hand, but he wriggled out of her grasp and darted his eyes at me.
I felt guilty seeing him lying there. He was the one who had always taken care of me even when I experienced a tiny cut. The one who always made sure that I was warm enough during winters, even throwing unnecessary layers of jackets on me just to keep me warm.

      I slithered my arm out of Hades' hold and jumped on the next bed.
Castor welcomed my hand in his burning-up grip.

   I looked up to Loki. "Is he going to be fine?"

Loki's eyebrow lifted. "He's fine. Just experiencing a bit of he-" Cough! Cough!

   "Huh?" Innocent me echoed, eager to learn what was wrong with him.

  Loki exchanged a weird glance with his other two partners. The eye conversation was oddly familiar. They were trying to hide something from me.

  "I'll be...doing the dishes. Ba-bye!" Axle vanished.

Orm cleared his throat and stepped forward. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. He cleared his throat again, obviously feeling shy about something.

   Blossom placed a hand on Orm and pushed him back. With a wicked grin, she spilled the truth. "Your dear brother is...how do I put it in your simple understanding...ho-" Orm jerked forward and covered her mouth.

Why were they suddenly acting all weird?

      "Somebody stab my eyes already!" Hades mumbled annoyed. "She's not a kid for fucksakes."

My attention was sorely drawn to him, just as my brain started connecting the dots.

'... experiencing a bit of he-'
          Heat?
Castor fainting while kissing me.
Orm and Axle acting coy out of the blues.
Hades saying I'm not a kid.

My hand snapped out of Castor's while I dashed on my feet. In simple terms, Castor was horny. And Loki actually let me get close to him in this state?

Hades let out an amused laugh.
  I shot him one hot glare, and he zipped it.

     Loki avoided my eyes, while Orm opted to disappear with Blossom in his arms.

   "Mel?" Castor called in a serious tone.

"How about you stay with him while we look for ways to...deal with the situation, hm?" Loki suggested.
He then walked up close and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry, he can't do anything to you. You're our little sister." The faith in his voice could have really moved mountains. If he only knew that my so-called big brother had already made his move.

   "I gotta ask, what really happened out there?"
I jumped to the side at Loki's question.

  Had the guilt been written all over my face?

     "Find a solution as soon as possible." I directed and rushed to sit on Castor's bed.

With a doubtful look, Loki turned and walked out. Such a relief to see someone other than me remembering how to use a door.

   I picked up a glass of the heavenly water and pressed the rim on a sitting Castor's lips. He was burning up, more than a fever. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes only showed his vulnerable state.
Is this how deteriorated deities looked when they were aroused? Or just those that hadn't shagged in decades?

    My theory was absurd and I wanted to laugh right then and there.
But I held it in for his situation was partially related to me.