Twelve

They all walk over to the food place, looking around.

"Is there anything you want?" Minho asks Jisung.

"Nope, you can choose." Jisung replies.

"Ok, does a hot dog sound good?"

"Of course, you're paying so I wouldn't complain anyways!" Jisung says, thankful Minho is even getting him something.

"Alright, you sit down and I will go get you one. Be right back."

Jisung does as he's told, looking around at all the people walking around as he finds a seat. He is bouncing his leg a little, nervously, and looking around, waiting for someone to come back. He doesn't want to be alone.

After about five minutes, Minho comes back.

"Here, eat." Minho says, handing Jisung a hot dog along with a slushie while sitting down.

"Why the slushie?" Jisung asks.

"Cause, Felix said you liked them. But I can always take it for myself if you don't want it." Minho says, joking.

"I love slushies! You can have some though!" Jisung says while sipping some, appreciating Minho.

"Hmmm, maybe I will." Minho says.

Jisung pushes the cup towards Minho and takes a bite of the hot dog, he is clearly really hungry right now. "Thank you, hyung!"

"Of course." Minho replies, taking a sip of the slushie now.

"Come on, you could've at least turned the straw around or something!" Jisung says, noticing how Minho took a sip off the same part of the straw.

"Whats the fun in that thought?" Minho says, smirking.

The other boys finally show up with their food, sitting down and joining them.

Jisung gets about half way through his hotdog before realizing Minho didn't get anything.

"Hyung, take some!" Jisung says, holding the hot dog out for Minho to take a bite.

"No, Im fine." Minho said.

"Please. You must be hungry too! One bite, then I wont bother you!"

"Fine, one bite." Minho says, leaning in and taking a bite, right after Jisung. "Happy?"

"Yea, I didn't want you to buy only me stuff..."

"Even if I did, its totally worth it."

"Don't say that!" Jisung says.

"And why not?"

"Because you don't need to waste your money on me." Jisung holds out the other half of the hot dog.  "Do you want the rest? I am done with what I want to eat. I can give it to Hyunjin or something if you don't want to eat after me too much though."

Minho takes it and takes a bite, not really caring if he is eating after Jisung. "Its fine. I don't really care." Minho says, leaning in closer to Jisungs ear, whispering, "Its not a waste though, don't tell yourself that."

Jisung is blushing slightly. "You don't have to get so close!" Jisung says trying to lean away.

Minho puts his hand on Jisungs waist and pulls him back toward him, not letting him lean back. "You're not a waste. We all have our needs."

"W-whatever!" Jisung says, clearly flustered by his touch again.

"Say it."

"Why? Its not a big deal..."

"I said say it."

"Fine... Im not a waste..." Jisung says, hesitantly.

"Just know, you deserve to have everything just like everyone else, you're not a waste." He says, rubbing Jisungs waist a little, the others can't see it. All the others see is Minho whispering something to Jisung since their hands are under the table.

"I understand... you don't have to touch my waist..." Jisung whispers still.

"I know. What if I want to?"

"But they might see!"

"True." Minho brings his hand down to Jisungs thigh and starts caressing it instead.

Jisung is blushing again, like always. "I didn't mean you should do that!"