Sixty-Seven

⚠️Knives/Violence/Blood⚠️

Minho got punched in the face, hard enough to make it bleed. Right after, the knife cut his arm, making him wince at the pain. It was somewhat deep, but he won't go to the hospital.

Minho lands a hard punch on the thief, knocking him out and taking his watch back. It also results in a bunch of blood rushing down his arm.

He calls the police to get the whole situation under control and after a bit more walking, he is finally at his car.

He drives home quickly, making it there safely. (Although blood is all over his clothes now.)

As soon as he gets to his apartment, he takes care of his wounds and then right after, messages Jisung, "I'm home now. Probably going to bed soon."

He leaves the part where he got hurt out for a reason, knowing Jisung would worry and blame himself for it. He doesn't know how he will cover it tomorrow though.

It is lunch time, and the way Minho tries covering the cut up is with a hoodie, but he just put a band aid on his face where he got punched to cover that up though it doesn't cover it all.

As Minho approaches them, he looks down, not wanting them to see although he knows they will.

Strangely, Jisung isn't there. Minho wonders why, especially since he insisted on walking to school this morning.

"Where is Jisung?" Is the first thing he asks when he looks up.

The others are shocked to see his beat-up face, but they answer the questions.

"He had a test to take from last week when he missed school. What happened to you?!" Felix says.

"Ah, I see. It's nothing, this dude just tried to steal my watch. I got it back, surprise." Minho says.

"What? When?!" Hyunjin asks.

"Last night."

"Was Jisung with you?" Changbin took his turn asking.

"No, luckily I took him to his place first. I wouldn't want him seeing that. Or worse, being a part of it."

"Jeez, so what did you do to the guy?" Changbin asks.

"I just punched him, knocked him out." Minho replies.

A few minutes after they start chatting, Chan comes up behind Minho.

"Hey dude, let's go play some basketball." He says.

Minho thinks for a second, totally ignoring the cut on his arm.

"Ah, sure."

Minho stands up and walks around the couch, finally facing Chan.

"Dude, what happened?"

It is after school and Jisung is waiting for Minho with his friends. The others don't tell Jisung what happened, though.

Soon enough, Minho walks up to them and Jisung stands up immediately seeing his face.

"Minho? What happened?!" Jisung says, going over to him quickly.

"I can tell you in the car."

"Oh my gosh, this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't had to bring me to my place..." Jisung says, feeling guilty.

"No, don't say that. It would've happened either way." Minho says, placing his hand on Jisung's leg.

Jisung frowns as he knows Minho is just saying that, but he chooses to not say anything.

They soon reach Jisung's apartment.

Minho parks his car.

"Can you please come in? I want to help you!" Jisung says, hoping he will.

"Okay, but I promise, this isn't your fault." Minho says.

They make it inside Jisung's place and Jisung takes Minho's arm gently, taking him to the counter seat.

He couldn't help but notice Minho tense up a little. He also felt something under the sleeve...

"Minho, is there something else?" He asks, not taking his hand off yet.

Minho sighs.

"So, the guy had a knife, but I'm okay." Minho says.

"Minho, can I please see?" Jisung asks, worried.

Minho thinks about it before he takes his sweatshirt off, revealing his whole upper body. He didn't wear a shirt under since he wasn't planning on taking it off. He only wore a tank top.

Jisung hopes his face doesn't get too red since Minho is hot as hell.

He holds his arm out to Jisung, showing the bandage which is falling off.

"Oh my gosh, Minho!" Jisung says, his worry growing.

"It's not that bad." Minho says.

"Can I help?" Jisung asks, looking at the loose bandage.

"Sure, whatever makes you happy." Minho replies.

Jisung takes the bandage off of Minho's arm revealing the whole cut. It's not bleeding as much, but it still looks really bad.

Jisung brings Minho to wash it off and tries reaching in the cabinet where his brother left the first aid supplies, but he is too short.

Minho, who is behind him and just tall enough puts one arm around Jisungs waist as he reaches up for the supplies.

"Oh...!" Jisung says, blushing as he can feel Minho's body touching his back.

He puts it down on the counter in front of Jisung.

"You gonna put it on me? I think it will heal faster that way~" Minho teases as he rubs Jisung's torso, his arm still around Jisung's waist.

"Y-yea... I will..." Jisung says, surprised and blushing at the touch.

Jisung turns around, not realizing how close Minho was. There is only little space between Jisung, Minho, and the counter.

Minho puts his good hand on the counter behind Jisung, looking quite sexy as he keeps Jisung between him and the counter.

He leans his face in close, as if he is going to kiss Jisung. Jisung would've totally let him, too. But, as he gets closer and closer, their lips right about to meet, Minho turns his head, teasing Jisung.

Jisung also looks away, blushing as he snaps back into reality.

"S-so... Uh, can I have your arm... again?" Jisung asks, embarrassed.

"Of course." Minho says, straightening his arm for Jisung.

Jisung takes an ointment and puts it on the cut, hoping it doesn't sting too much. But Minho looks completely unaffected. He sure is taking the burning of the ointment well.

He after puts new bandage on, wrapping it nicely for him.

"Done!" Jisung says.

"Now, do you think you could kiss it and make it feel better?" Minho jokes.

Jisung thinks for a moment before he takes Minho's arm again and brings it close to his face.

He lands a tiny peck on the bandage causing Minho to smirk.

Minho suddenly puts his arm around Jisung's waist and grabs his chin, pulling him in closer. He quickly attaches their lips, kissing him. He pulls away slightly after a few seconds, but Jisung leans in more on the tips of his toes, not wanting it to be done. Minho sure doesn't mind that, in fact, he wants to keep going as well.