Thirty-Nine

Minho keeps moving his hand up and Jisung really is trying his best to stay quiet. Finally, Minho takes his hands off Jisung, not touching him more.

"Good job~" Minho says.

The rest of the class period was basically just Jisung blushing a lot, not able to focus.

Jisung had to stay a few minutes after class to turn in an assignment, but he is finally headed for his friends.

It is after school and Jisung is going to find his friends so they can go hang out with the basketball guys.

Jisung gets to the lounge and spots his friends, standing close to the doors. He sneaks up behind Minho and puts his arms around his shoulders, trying to scare him.

"Boo!" Jisung says.

"Were you that excited to see me?" Minho says, joking.

"Huh? No way! I was just-"

But before Jisung could say more, Minho picked up Jisungs legs since he already has his arms around his shoulders, now carrying him on his back.

"H-hey! We are at school!" Jisung complains.

"I don't care, you want it anyways, do you not?" Minho says, smirking. "Whats so bad about me carrying my little friend anyways?"

"Some people will think we are dating!"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Well, yea!"

"How?"

"Uhhh... It just is!" Jisung says, failing to find an excuse.

"Changbin, Changbin! I want a ride!" Felix says, seeing Jisung and Minho.

"Which kind?" Changbin says, smirking.

"Changbin!" Felix says, smacking Changbin's arm jokingly.

Now both Jisung and Felix are riding on someone's back. Hyunjin is just standing there.

"Guys! I want a ride!" Hyunjin says, pouting.

"Here, you can get on my back." Seungmin says, walking up to the boys with the rest of the basketball guys.

"Huh? Seungmin? Are you sure?" Hyunjin asks, although he wants to.

"Yep. Hop on." He says, getting down a little.

Minho and Changbin are standing next to each other, so Jisung and Felix whisper to each other.

"He's totally blushing~" Jisung whispers.

"Totally!" Felix replies, giggling.

"And you're not?" Minho says, overhearing him.

"H-hey! No!" Jisung says.

"Oh, whatever."

The boys start walking with all the other basketball people, including Chan, Jeongin, and more other players. Jisung has his arms wrapped around Minho tightly because he does not want to be dropped, but Jisung knows Minho wouldn't drop him.

Although the other two, Seungmin and Changbin already put Hyunjin and Felix down, Minho is still carrying Jisung. He doesn't put Jisung down until Jisung asks him to.

They walk all the way up town, Minho carrying Jisung the whole way.

"Can I walk now?" Jisung asks.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep!"

"Okay." Minho puts Jisung down.

"Ooo, there the park is!" Felix says, running up to it.

"Wait for me!" Hyunjin says, running after him.

"Me too! Don't leave me!" Jisung says following them both.

Now it's just the basketball boys since the others went to play at the park. They decide to sit in the park shelter house and watch them while talking.

After a bit, Changbin gets up and says, "I'm going to join my boyfriend now, hehe." And walks off to find Felix.

"Ehh, we are at a park, why not join them?" Seungmin says, following Changbin.

"True." Minho goes to find the others after Changbin and Seungmin go in as well.

After a moment, Minho finds Jisung on the swings and goes to join him.

"Are you having fun?" Minho asks.

"Yea! I have only been to a park a few times! I never really went when I was younger." Jisung replies happily.

"Well, I will make sure to take you plenty more times then." Minho says.

"Really? You will?"

"Of course."

"Yay!" Jisung is happy he found such good friends.