Sixty-Nine

"Do you happen to feel a bit... turned on?"

Minho smirks, knowing the answer to it already.

"S-shush! This is your fault!" Jisung replies, embarrassed.

"Hm, now I know what you like." Minho shrugs.

"W-what? No way!" Jisung says, becoming even more hot.

"No need to feel embarrassed, now I can call you what you want to be called."

"M-Minho!"

"Yes?"

"Let's go to class!" Jisung says, trying to escape the situation.

"Yea, let's go." Minho says.

The others just sit there trying to figure out what just happened.

They sit in class and Minho is sneaking on his phone, not letting the teacher see.

Jisung decides to watch as well since he is bored, and since Minho is just on Instagram. Jisung scoots over closer to Minho, and Minho doesn't mind Jisung watching.

At some point, Minho scrolls to a picture of Sana at a party from a few nights before. She definitely looks hot in the picture since she is in tall red heels and a tight red dress that is showing her perfect body.

Jisung looks away, because of the stuff Sana has done to him, he doesn't want to look at her. He also feels a little jealous that Sana looks so good in that picture and Minho is looking at it.

Minho notices Jisung turn his head away, so he takes Jisung's chin and turns it back towards him. As soon as Jisung is looking again, he blocks Sana's Instagram account.

"Minho... Why did you do that?" Jisung whispers.

"You think I still tolerate her after the way she treats you?" Minho replies.

"I don't want to ruin your guy's friendship." Jisung says.

"I don't want to have to say it again, but me and Sana are definitely not friends and never have been. She has just been following me around for my looks and that's all. I don't give one shit about her or her feelings after seeing how she treated you." Minho says.

Hearing Minho say all that just to explain to Jisung makes him blush, but he doesn't know why. Maybe it's the way Minho is being so protective of him.

"O-okay..." Jisung says, shielding his face with his hand from the side so Minho can't see although he already knows what Jisung looks like.

Jisung and Minho keep looking at Instagram posts until class is over.

School just ended and Jisung is in the bathroom. He decides to re-apply his lip tint while he is in there. The color he has really matches him, so it makes him look even cuter.

He leaves and walks up to his friends, noticing Minho waiting for him.

"Hi, Minho!" Jisung says, standing next to him. "Hi guys!"

Minho looks at Jisung, then at his lips. He then smirks.

"You know that lip tint makes you look real cute, but I think your natural lip color is even prettier. Shall I help you take it off?" Minho says, licking his lips in a way that Jisung finds very attractive.

"H-huh?! Minho! Don't say that in front of our friends!" Jisung replies, flustered.

Felix and Hyunjin are watching like it's the most exciting thing that has happened in two years. And Changbin, he is just there on his phone although he is listening to every word trying not to laugh.