Thirty-One

"Well... Don't do that then!" Jisung says, flustered and covering his bottom.

"Why not?" Minho asks.

"Oh, uh... Just because..." Minho is waiting for Jisung to come up with an excuse.

"We aren't like dating or anything... you know?" Jisung says.

"A lot of friends do this, don't worry." Minho says with a smug look on his face.

"Oh... really?" Jisung asks.

"Yep."

"Ok then..." Jisung says as they walk over to the table and set their phones down.

After they sit their stuff down, Minho walks over to the pool, stands there for a few moments, and jumps in, splashing Jisung a little.

Jisung doesn't mind, though. He just walks to the stairs of the pool and slowly starts going in. Jisung finds the water cold, but Minho is just swimming around like it's nothing.

Jisung is staying around the area where the water is up to his chest, not going much further. He is just chilling around in the water, and he didn't even realized Minho was swimming up to him under the water, not making much noise.

Minho swims up to Jisung under water sneakily. When he swims up to the surface, water splashing, it shocks Jisung. Jisung didn't see Minho coming and it definitely startled him with how close Minho was. Minho just sits there looking slightly down at Jisung, water dripping off his hair and body.

"Swim with me." Minho says.

"Why? I was just going to stay around here." Jisung says, playing around with the water that only goes up to his chest.

"Why?" Minho asks.

"Are you scared? Or can baby Jisung not swim?" Minho asks in a teasing voice.

"I can swim perfectly fine!" Jisung says, pouting.

"Come on then." Minho says, swimming away into the deeper end.

"Fine!" Jisung replies, swimming after Minho.

They get to a point where Jisung can't reach anymore. Minho can still touch, but he's not that much taller than Jisung.

"Minho..." Jisung mumbles, struggling to swim but trying not to show it.

"Yes?" Minho says.

"Can you come closer...?" Jisung asks.

"Of course." Minho gets closer to Jisung. "What's up?"

"I just wanna hold your arm, just to be safe, you know?" Jisung says, still trying not to admit he doesn't feel comfortable swimming in the deeper parts.

"Alright then." Minho puts Jisungs arms around his shoulders. Then he starts walking around in the water, bringing Jisung with him.

They have fun for a while, but then Minho decides to carry Jisung bridal style, Jisung doesn't mind though. He even puts his arms around Minho's neck just to make sure he doesn't fall.

They play around in the pool for a little bit, but then Jisung suggests something.

"There is a hot tub too! We can go there if you want." Jisung says.

"Let's go." Minho says, walking to the shallower end to place Jisung down.

They go over to the hot tub and Jisung seems happy since he is warm. The hot tub doesn't go as deep as the pool. They both sit on opposite sides of the hot tub, Jisung trying to avoid looking at Minho, but Minho not even trying to hide how he is looking at Jisung.

"I still think you should take your shirt off." Minho says, leaning back against the wall of the hot tub.

"Why though?" Jisung asks.

"Oh, just cause. People usually swim without a shirt on." Minho says, looking at Jisungs figure.

"But this is a swim shirt!" Jisung says.

"Still, you would look better." Minho says, looking at Jisungs face now.

Jisung just sits there for a few moments before finally replying.

"Ok I guess..."