[Chapter 3: New goals] Part 1

>Princess Isabella Norvo with her maids would be returning back to Anatolia with expedition force of the Northern Republic including with Lord Gobta and his Centre Clan members that would be formed into the formation as National Guard of the Northern Republic.

The current situation in Northern Mountains that the troops of each clan would informed about these developments... trade and people movements are being checked and verified... the people in Northern Mountains would live normal lives in general but the people here would become part of a new nation.

Princess Isabella Norvo POV

>At main hall of Centre Clan of Northern Mountains.

Today have been quite interesting day. A new nation is born and I would be coming with an expedition towards Anatolia. I hope my parents wont worried too much... a tap on my shoulder happens which is Lord Gobta of course... he then say "later, I would want u to come with me to Main Communication Centre so u could make contact with your father and mother."

I reply "oh wait... so u could do that..."

"Yup... I know with a fact that communications with ball crystals could be done and Anatolia do have casters that could do this..."

In matter of secs, unknown individual suddenly charged straight at me with a yell sounds like "death to Anatolia!!!" all that I see was a dagger about to enter my stomach... but Lord Gobta.. what he did was.. he grab me which he then kick at the attacker square in the face.. then in a split sec.. an ice shard spell into the attacker chest.. the attacker was dead before hitting the ground..

I look at Lord Gobta which his expression was really... "completely cautious".. a couple of guards show up.. which the soldier said

"Sir... there an enemy squad attacking the main hall... we don't know their identities... their target might be the princess... and wait... is that one of the attackers...??.."

Lord Gobta then say

"We must find these bastards and get rid of them... attach a few guards for Princess Isabella here... "

The guards salute to Lord Gobta which they know who is current leader in charge of all clans in Northern Mountains. What happen after that was a blur... Lord Gobta protect me... Mary come in and started to fuss all over me and she really was worried... I could still see the smoke rising from where the explosion had happen... I hope there no civilians got injured in that attack...

One of the Centre Clan soldiers POV

The bandits charged at us with such suicidal bravado... they show up near to the forest at first by surprising a patrol... two goblin soldiers were killed in the ambush... the engagement was quite intense but our soldiers are much better in any way... dead bandits littered the battlefield.. and some of wounded goblins had been dragged out of the way by a goblin caster using wind spell... one bandit tried to stab me at the back using an iron spear which I procced to slash his neck.. killing him instantly.. there still a lot bandits left and there something really doesn't make sense... their eyes.. they don't look like normal eyes at all.. they being enhanced by something..

One of the officers then rallied everyone to form ranks in wedge formation and we charged into what left of bandits... our shields crashed into them... causing some to fall to the ground and to be easily killed off by my brothers in arms. After while, the bandits had been defeated... only 2 of 60 of them survived... we lost 7 goblins and 26 wounded in the field of battle... seems those 2 bandits had return back to normal and realized that it was kinda better to surrender than died like that..

A Captain of Centre Clan soldiers POV

The battle is over... but... none of our scouts and casters found the mastermind behind this attack... and based on what those 2 surviving bandits... they seems to say that.. they have no idea who their boss.. and why they were told to attack this place.. they also don't have a clue.. we must be dealing with an enemy that could take control the minds of people. It must have been a caster... it would Imperial one for sure...

For now... the borders of this city should be check upon... the bodies of the bandits had been piled up... most of civilians were not here in this zone.. we had sent some of our troops to notified the population about wat happen.. the mastermind needed to be found..

Meanwhile... in Blacken Forest...

Unknown POV

Damnit... fucking hell... didn't expect that those would be able to destroy the bandits that I had controlled with mind magic... the plan to kill the princess failed .. I must get out of here... I need to notify the Empire about this place... our plans to invade Anatolia must be revamped... there another nation here... a nation much more powerful and be able to fight against us...

Then something happen to me... an arrow hitting my right shoulder... ahggg my legs... I can't move... wait why... why I can't talk... I slowly look where the arrow come from... a goblin... a goblin with a bow but he look like a leader... his red eyes... they glowing in the dark!!!!..

The goblin say something while smiling in very sinister way...
"Is a good thing I didn't went home yet... now... tell me... why did u attack my home...???"

The look of that goblin... nooo... NOOOO... GYAAAAAAAAA....