𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟖/𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟖𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐂𝐀

𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟖/𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟖
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐂𝐀

IMERIE SAT IN THE CLUB sipping on water that the bartender gave her, she wasn't a big drinker and since she had to drive back to her home in Santa Monica

Music boomed through the speaker making her grind in the seat slightly from the beat, she glanced over at a group of girls twerking on the dance floor.

Eric was looking at her from the other side of the bar, he was fascinated with her but in reality he just wanted to get his dick wet.

He stood up from the stool he was sitting at making his way over towards her, she takes a sip from her water glass seeing him getting closer every time she swallowed.

He finally gets to where she is sitting on the stool next to her, "Ay lemme get Hennessy light Ice" he spoke to the bartender.

He takes glances over at her seeing she's paying no mind to him, it shocked a little because most girls would fall to their knees for him in a instance, but no not her.

She felt eyes watching her making her head look over slightly at the man besides her, she took in this appearance. He had on a black leather varsity jacket, black pants and gloves with shades on.

She couldn't deny that he wasn't cute because he was, but she didn't like eyes on her it made her uncomfortable in a type of way, she decided to speak up seeing him still taking glances over at her.

"Excuse me is there a problem" she asked turning her body towards him completely, he was stunned by the whole questions since no bitch has ever said something like that to him.

"Nah I can't look at you?" He replied sitting his drink on the counter, Imerie cussed mentally in her head seeing that she had to deal with another dick head.

"I didn't say that but you should know that staring at people isn't okay" she crossed her arms over her chest pushing her boobs towards her slightly.

His lips turn up into a mug from her reply, "I do whatever the fuck I want, and a bitch not gon tell me what I could and can't do" he said standing up from the stool getting ready to walk away.

Her mouth opened wide slightly from his choice of words, "First of all who you calling a bitch cause I ain't no bitch, if anything you a puss ass nigga" she unraveled her arms, he turned around with his fist balling up slightly.

"Bitch do you know who I am? I'll fuck you up real shit, a nigga thought you was fine but I regret even thinking that hoe ass bitch" he spoke loudly making other people look over.

Her friends heard the commotion making them stop dancing, the music went down a little while everyone stood up and started leaving sensing that something was about to pop off.

"You know what fuck you nigga, you a punk ass bitch with a little dick you just wanna get wet so fuck out my face you 5'2 looking ass bitch" she pointed her nails in his face mushing his head backwards.

"Bitch you don't know me so suck my dick" he spoke grabbing her hand, his friends had came over along with her friends trying to stop the arguing.

"Yo eazy let's just bounce come on" yella spoke pulling him back, he pushed yella off of him letting go of her hand.

"This bitch ain't even worth it let's go before I fuck her hoe ass up" he spoke backing up, she grabbed her ice cold water throwing it in his face.

Eric paused for a second before wiping his eyes off, he was freezing his hair was wet, outfit was drenched.

Water droplets we're going down on his body slowly, everyone mouth flew open because nobody has ever disrespected him like this.

But Imerie didn't care she felt disrespected by this young brotha, and she never took disrespect from anybody.

"Who you gon fuck up? Listen to your friend and get the fuck out my face before another drink be on yo ass" her friend Erica grabbed her arm trying to walk away before he could respond.

"You know what ima let that slide cause you a female but if you was a nigga I would've fucked you up before you could even speak, watch out cause trust me I'm coming for you" he said before walking away

She heard his last words but chose not to say anything, "I can't stand people like him, I didn't even do anything to make him call me a bitch" she spoke walking towards her car.

Her eyes started tearing up from how upset she was about the whole situation, she didn't like attention on her she was already a self conscious person.

"It's okay don't worry about it he was just being a dickhead" Corey sensed that she was about to cry so she tried to sooth her.

"Yeah don't worry about him okay? Do not let him ruin your night" Angie said wrapping her arm around her shoulder.

Imerie shook her head forwards taking in their comments, "Thanks y'all but I think I'm gonna go home, Jude is probably waiting for me" she said opening her car door.

"Okay call us when you get home kiss juju for me bye mami" Erica spoke kissing her cheek, Imerie smiled while shaking her before getting into the car.

They all watched her in guilt, Imerie has been through so much, they only wanted her to go out to cheer her up. Her sons father recently died and she's been at home depressed and struggling with a eight month old child.

As she turned into the open road she cried, and cried, and cried. She was hurt, mentally she wasn't okay with herself, the love of her life was dead her son is gonna grow up without a father, she had no one but herself and her son.

Being a mother made it even worse, knowing that it was her fault that she brought him into the world to only get hurt way worse.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

AUTHORS NOTE

HERES THE PROLOGUE IM SORRY TO EVERYBODY WHO LIKED THE ORIGINAL EAZY E BOOK I HAD TO DELETE IT, IT WAS HORRIBLE TO ME.

But for now here's a prologue I'm dropping two new chapters today so be ready.

~THEDON🖤