𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝟔/𝟏𝟑/𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟎𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐍𝐘

𝟔/𝟏𝟑/𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟎
𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐍𝐘

"GIRL YOU look so good right now" Corey said finishing up Imerie's hair, she turned around to look in the mirror running her hands through it she shook her head in approval.

They were getting ready for the awards show right now, and Corey was an hairstylist to she decided to do everyone's hair to save the cost. Imerie found a dress that was so beautiful, some of her friends wish they had the dress and body she had.

"Thank you Corey, but I'll be right back I gotta call juju he's probably asleep right now" she said before standing up and walking out the house they stayed at.

She sat down on the couch picking up the phone and dialed her mother's number, Eric came and sat next to her with a bowl of chips in his hand. He touched her hair slightly with his hands making her look up at him with a mug before slapping it away.

"Ion wanna touch it anyway, you look good though" he said glancing at her up and down, she shrugged her shoulder in a way of saying 'thanks'. Finally the phone picked up and her mother could heard talking to Jude.

"Hey momma is juju around or is he with daddy?" She asked her mom, Eric watched her since he didn't have nothing else to do. Her mother replied with an 'yes' on the other line.

She could hear Jude's little hands take the phone and put it to his ears, she put it on speaker so she could hear him better. "Mommy is this you?" he asked, she heard him breathing hard chuckling knowing he was running.

"Yes it's me juju" she said laughing, Eric smiled knowing that he had kids and experienced that, "What you doing baby you driving grandma crazy aren't you?" She asked making him laugh.

"No im- yes he is Mimi, I had to give him timeout time" her mother Cassandra replied throughout the line, looked over seeing Eric laughing making her laugh as well. She heard her son make bubbled sounds in his mouth trying not to laugh.

"Mommy me and grandpa went fishing trueday, I caught a small fish" he spoke in excitement, "oh really did you have fun?" She asked. Jude jumped off the counter stretching the phone like, he walked to the fridge and pulled on it hard making it open.

"Yeah I had fun, mommy I'm going to play with Kylan" he leaned towards getting off the phone with her, she laughed before speaking again. Jude was an extreme mood and she knew exactly where he got all of that from.

"Okay baby I'll call you back later, I love you stay in the backyard don't go out and that street tell grandma to watch you okay?" She spoke sternly, he left the phone on the counter going to the other side.