𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝟎𝟗/𝟎𝟔/𝟗𝟎𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀, 𝐂𝐀

𝟎𝟗/𝟎𝟔/𝟗𝟎
𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀, 𝐂𝐀

"SO YOU'RE REALLY not doing anything for your birthday?" Imerie asked on the other side of the line. It was Eric's Birthday tomorrow, he was finally turned twenty-six but seem to not care about it.

"No ma I really don't want too, it's just a birthday you don't have to do anything" he replied turning in his bed, he couldn't help but to feel lonely since he was the only one in his house by himself.

"Oh my god whatever it's your birthday, I'm still gonna get you something though" she said making him laugh while sitting up, he licked his lips sensing what the gift is.

"Yeah whatever, but ay can I come over?" He asked standing up in the bed, he was craving her body and scent at that very moment and he couldn't miss it for nothing.

"Yeah you can, there's a key under the mat just grab it and open it up" she responded while yawning, she laid back in her bed watching tv.

They said there goodbyes before Eric took off towards her house, he was under so much stress at that time since both of his kids had been born.

Of course he was going to take care of his responsibilities but six kids at twenty six wasn't a flex. It was late at night so he got there fast since there wasn't any traffic.

He entered her house while locking the door back, he went towards Jude room seeing him sleep in his bed before walking towards Imerie's room.

She laid there with her eyes closed but not fully asleep yet, he took off his coat and shoes before getting in the bed next to her. She felt the bed dip making her open her eyes slightly while turning over towards him.

He pecked her lips twice before wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her closer while she laid on his chest. She breathed in his scent loving it, he stayed up for a while watching tv while she slept peacefully.

 She breathed in his scent loving it, he stayed up for a while watching tv while she slept peacefully