𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝟎𝟐/𝟏𝟓/𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟎𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐂𝐀

𝟎𝟐/𝟏𝟓/𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟎
𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐂𝐀

"MOMMY CAN I have one pwease?" Her son Jude pointed towards the cupcake that sat on the decorated table, Imerie looked down at her son smiling from the sight of him.

"Of course you can baby, it's your birthday you can have whatever you want" she spoke grabbing it for him since he was struggling.

It was just her and her son exactly want she wanted, she was at peace with herself, a knock was heard from the door making Jude drop the cupcake.

She sighed lowly before walking towards the door, she opened it seeing her friends waiting with wrapped up gifts, they smiled at her chuckling lowly seeing Jude grabbing the smushed cupcake.

"Hey guys" she said opening the door wide enough for them to enter into the apartment, once they walked in she attempted to close the door but a foot stopped in the airway.

She opened it back up seeing the group of guys, she recognized some of them from the night that took place almost two years ago at the club, "oh sorry are you guys with them?" She asked opening the door wide enough.

They all shook their heads walking inside, the last one that walked inside looked her up and down with a mug.

She glanced closely at his face trying to see where she recognized him from, "Wait don't I know you from somewhere?" She asked closing and locking the door behind her.

He stopped in his tracks looking back examining her face, his eyes opened wide before speaking, "Ay you that bitch that threw water on me at the club" he said making her mouth drop open.

"First of all you calling me a bitch again? You must want more water in your face don't you?" She said putting her hand on her hip.

"I hope you will this time I won't hesitate to slap the fuck outta you I feel li- dawg E chill not the time" Dre cut him off, Eric looked over at Jude eating the cupcake off the floor.

"Yeah you right Dre, she got bigger problems to take care of anyway" he said chuckling before walking further into the house.

She glanced over at her friends death staring them down, before walking over to Jude. "Jude!! no put it down right now" she said grabbing the cupcake out his hands, Jude started crying standing off the floor.