C.10

"How do you know Fatima?" Valarie asked.

"Yeah, how do you know MY FIANCÉ?" Zac said in a petty tone.

"Zac Stop" Fatima chuckles.

"Valarie I like you, it looks like the cat got his tongue but your "Husband" pushed up on me not once but twice. Let me just say this, I'm big on loyal I don't do the cheating or lying shit. So I'm telling you the truth, I was leaving work one day and I had a flat tire" Fatima was cut off by Zac.

"Yeah she used him instead of calling her fiancé" Zac asked in a petty tone.

Rolls her eyes, "Zac please stop interrupting me and let me talk to Valarie woman to woman"

"As I was saying I had a flat tire I was going to fix it myself. However, Paul came out of nowhere beating me and my friend to our names he knew them before we can say anything which was the fuck sus but that's beside the point, that was the first time we met he never mentioned a wife" Fatima continue

"The second time he was working on my jobs building my boss Andi was in a meeting so I went up there to tell him to keep the noise down. When I got up the his construction site the sound grew louder so we decided to tell my boss together we got to the elevator we got stuck on it. He starts saying how I'm pretty and all his women are alike and we this and that he never mentioned you and I'm sorry you have disloyal ass husband" Fatima said.

Valeria was indeed upset but she wasn't blinded to Paul's games he did this with multiple women.

Chuckles and looks at Paul, "Is this true?" Valarie asked she already knew the answer.

"Nah babe she lying I'll never do that to you she doesn't even look better than you I learned my lesson last time" Paul spat.

Chuckles "Nigga now she doesn't look better than her but you kept trying to push up on her when I constantly told you she was with me your a fucking clown ass nigga for real" Zac shakes his head.

"Man! Babe look at me I'm telling you I didn't push up on this girl. You wanna know something when we were stuck in the elevator she offer to suck my dick" Paul lies.

Pissed, WHAT NIGGA DONT FUCKIN SIT UP HERE LYING TO YOUR WIFE THEN BEING DISRESPECTFUL TRYING TO CALL ME A FUCKING HOE THE ONLY NIGGA I BE FUCKING AND SUCKING IS ZACHARY TAYLOR" Fatima spat she was holding her belly she can feel the babies getting upset.

Pissed, "I'm two seconds from busting that nigga ass.Listen here Paulina Don't you ever disrespect my fucking lady like that again or you going to get more than a head butt this time" Zac spat getting in Paul face.

Paul didn't even say anything he pushed Zac and well Zac saw red. He took Paul by the shirt and body slammed him on the floor giving him straight blows after blows to the face. Fatima was zoned out because Paul tried to call her a hoe she wanted to shoot him one thing Fatima hated was getting called a bitch or hoe. Valarie was screaming telling Paul and Zac to stop. Valarie then tried to grab Zac's shirt to get him off of Paul but she wasn't strong enough so two workers came over to break up the fight.

"NAH LET ME THE FUCK GO THIS BITCH ASS NIGGA GONNA PUT HIS FUCKING HANDS ON ME AND ALWAYS TALKING SHIT" Zac shouted.

"ZAC STOP WE HAVE CHILDREN TO THINK ABOUT LET FUCKING GO" Fatima spat as she grabs his hand.

"I'm going to call the police and y'all are banned from this restaurant" the owner of Houston's said.

"Fuck you and the police" Fatima said lastly before leaving.

"Fatima I'm driving give me your keys" Zac said.

Livid, "Zac no I'm driving get in the car"

"Fatima no! Give me your keys you're pregnant I'll drive I'm good"