C.14

"What's wrong Zac?" Fatima asked walking from the dinner table.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRO!" Zac said.

"What Zac" Fatima asked again.

"AHHH! She just served me with papers?" Zac said.

"Who Zac and how the fuck did they get my address?" Fatima said becoming pissed.

"Some lady & Fatima I don't know?" Zac said.

"Well look at the paper Zac and see what you're being served for?" Fatima said.

Opening up the envelope and sighs, "AYO WHAT THE FUCK. Babe this girl is suing me for back child support" Zac shouted.

Confused, "I'm sorry what? For how much?" Fatima asked.

Pissed, "She asking me for 200k" Zac said as he shook his head.

Chuckles, "Yeah that bitch is crazy if she thinks she getting a penny of that" Fatima said, "And how is she suing you for back child support and the child is only 3 months old?" She asked

Sighs, "This too much and Tima this is not a laughing matter. What are you laughing for?"

"Zac I'm not laughing at you but she smoking what your momma smoking if she even thinks she getting that money" Fatima said as her face turned up in disgust.

Sigh, "I know baby fuck we gotta get this DNA test done like today" Zac said.

"Today Zac it's almost 9:00 I'm sleepy I want us to take a hot bath together and sleep it off it's been a lot going on today we need to rest. I need you to rub my belly"

Happy as fuck, " Wait you wanna take a bath together?" Zac questioned.

"That was what I said right? I know we working on our relationship we still can do things without having sex and my body is aching I want you to rub me down" Fatima said.

"Fucking bet. Can I sleep In the bed with you too I promise no funny business" Zac said happy as fuck.

"Sure Zac I need you to little spoon me anyway I miss that" Fatima said.

Zac and Fatima clean up the kitchen and head to take their baths.

Karen's House
October 29th, 2023
7:00 am

"Do you do what I asked?" Karen was feeding Kaylee.

"Yes, I had my messenger send them. You better hope and pray my niece is his and I'm sure Fatima is going to say fuck our friendship too" Andi said.

"I'm telling you Kaylee is his. Andi who cares she still have me, Danni, and Sabrina why y'all so damn team Fatima. Especially you and Danni" Karen rolls he eyes.

"Karen! Fatima is cool as fuck & y'all hit it off first before all this you're just mad over dick that is no longer yours" Andi said as she laughed.

" Let's  not act like you're a goodie to shoe in the situation Karen. That man gave you ALL HIS checks. You he would finally be the man you wanted him to be. You said no I want to see where this goes with Aaron. Did you not!" Andi rolled her neck.

"Yes I did but I only did that to make him jealous I always wanted to be with Zac and have his baby" Karen states patting the baby's butt.

"Welp that makes him jealous shit pushed him into another woman's arms. Fatima saw potential in him something you never did also you were cool with him chasing you while you moved on but Karen that was where you were wrong obviously" Andi said.

"Damn Andi" Karen said becoming pissed.

"What I'm just telling you like it is" Andi said.

IFY: I had to give Andi a backbone when it comes to Karen she's too scary on the show so and order for her to make the cut in my book she had to stand up 😂