C.11

THIS CHAPTER AGAIN MAY BE TRIGGERING SORRY IN ADVANCE

October 26th,2023
9:00pm

Fatima wakes up to this sharp pain in her lower abdomen she cuts on her light and sees a huge spot of blood on her bed and she panics.

Crying, "No No No please god why me? I can lose my babies. I have to call Zac" Fatima goes to grab her phone to call Zac.

Hey, this is Zac you know what to do... his phone went to voicemail.

"FUCK!" she screams as she calls him again.

Hey, this is Zac you know what to do... his phone went to voicemail Again.

"SHIT! He must be sleeping. Hey Zac it's me can you meet me at the hospital something is wrong" Fatima hangs up the phone.

Since Zac wasn't answering his phone she called Angela.

Ring Ring the phone sings and Angela picks up "Angela" Fatima cries over the phone.

"Omg Tima what it is you sound sad?" Angela said in raspy voice.

Crying, "I think something is wrong with the babies I woke up to a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.I cut on the light on it was a huge blood spot on my bed. I'm so scared I tried to call Zac but he's not answering Angela what if I lost them. Is god punishing me for having that abortion with Ian?" Fatima continues to cry her heart out.

"WHAT? BLOOD! I'm on my way you stay there don't move" Angela jumps out of bed with her PJ on she didn't care she was worried about getting to Fatima.

Crying and sniffing, "Okay I love you ima try and call Zac again I need him" Fatima said.

"I love you too" Angela said.

Zac's House
9:30 pm

Zac was indeed asleep he had to use the bathroom but he saw he had a couple of missed calls from Fatima. So he listened to the voicemails.

"Hey Zac it's me can you meet me at the hospital I think something is wrong" the voicemail read.

"SHIT!" Zac spat, "I pray my wife and kids are okay"

Zac ran to his closet just throwing anything on his main priority was getting to Fatima and seeing about his Children.

Emory University Hospital

"NURSE! NURSE! NURSE" Angela yelled through the ER (Emergency Room) A nurse came over to help them.

"What's wrong ma'am how can I help you?" The nurse asked.

"My friend has pain in her stomach she was bleeding" Angela said.

"Yes, I WAS AHHHHHH! Omg it hurt Im In pain where is my husband I need him" Fatima screamed.

"Okay, I'll take it from here" The nurse said.

The nurse and a few other nurses helped Fatima onto a hospital bed and wheeled her to the operating room. Angela pulled out her phone can called Zac but he was walking into the hospital.

"Where is she?" Zac asked he was on the verge of tears.

"She's getting looked at by the nurse" Angela said she was crying as well.

"Look that's not enough Ang I'm sorry to be a little mean but you're not saying anything what exactly happened please I need to know something" Zac said.