🌑2🌑

PoV Y/N

After a bit of time I found the bar I was looking for. The bar owned by the Haitani Brothers. Of course they do have other bars they own, after all they are ruling as a duo over Roppongi, but you have the highest chance to meet them in this one 'Blue Period'.

I wanted to walk in but a bodyguard, who was at least one feet smaller than me stopped me. ,,Hey lady, I need your ID.  Just because your tall doesn't mean you aren't underage." I chuckled as I took out my ID cart.,,My, My. So I still do look young. I never noticed these past few years."

The body guard just gave me a weird look before checking the ID. ,,Miss Y/N Hanagaki. Are you perhaps in a gang?" He asked me. ,,Not anymore. I left that stuff behind about nine years ago." I said looking back in the past a bit. He gave me back my ID, but not after checking if I have any weapons. And after that I was let in.

Normally there isn't so high guarding at an night club. The age is only checked at the bars normally. So it means I've landed a Jackpot and the Haitanis are here. It's just some new informations searching. After all. I want to have the best resources and which resources are better and more trustworthy then finding it out yourself.

I am simply a doctor who has vacation and wants to enjoy the night.  Nothing suspicious and even if they did look me up they won't find anything more than my job and my birthday. I have connections the Haitanis never have and that's better like that.

I went to the bar and ordered a drink, after all I was feeling a bit extra today and ordered the most expensive drink the bar could have and this drew attention of ... The Ladies!! Hell yeah. I looked at my ring before looking at the ladies that were walking towards me.

I'm sorry my beloved. I won't cheat on you, after all they are just interested in my money and I won't do anything to them, only buy a few drinks on my hood.

I smiled at those lady's and went to a free couch where I sat down and the ladies sat besides me. ,,Hey Misstress. May we ask your name?"  I chuckled at the way the lady that sit right next to me tried to seductively press her boobs around my waist.

Everything just for money, pathetic.

But of course I am a lady of manners. ,,My names Y/N Hanagaki but just call me Flower." I said smiling at those lady's. I don't know their names and actually, I don't want to know their names.

The couch was full with me in between those seven-eight women. I raised my hand at the bartender and raised a sweetly voice at them. ,,Order whatever you like. My Lady's. It's on me."

I still smiled at those squealing women.

,,Money, Money, Money. Must be funny in a rich woman's world." A voice hummed and I turned my head. Two men sitting on a couch right behind me, around them two women and two bodyguards.

The famous Haitani Brothers. I just smiled and turned my head away taking out my black card as the bartender walked up to me with drinks. ,,Oh no need miss. We'll calculate the money of your table when you want to leave." The bartender said as he put down the drinks of the lady's.

Looks like they all ordered some expensive shit. Well. I do make much money so I guess it's fine. I ordered a drink as well as those girls drank theirs and talked with a sweet tounge to me, hoping for me to be their sugar mommy.

Sorry lady's but this will be a one night time. I'm not going to take any of you home. You'd be very dissapointed to see, that I am not living in a mansion. I thought while smiling sweetly at those lady's.

Best is to make those black out drunk so they won't remember me leaving them in the cold.

I sighed as I looked at them already finished with their drink and ordering the next round. My poor money. I rather wished to made my fiancé happy and spoil him to death, after all i love him with my heart and he wasn't after money at all.