Jealously | w.a

Wednesday Addams wasn't exactly sure why she found herself at that party

Wednesday Addams wasn't exactly sure why she found herself at that party. She was accustomed to spending her nights writing, playing the cello, or simply continuing her investigation on Hyde, but despite this, she was in the main hall of Nevermore, torturing her eardrums in a way she didn't like to be tortured.

Her brown eyes roamed the room, noticing how other teenagers danced, talked, or simply tried to get as physically close to each other as possible. The smell of alcohol stung Wednesday's nostrils, and she agreed that she shouldn't be there at that moment.

It's torture being here.

Her gaze stopped at the figure of Y/N at the far end of the room, accompanied by Yoko. The girl was laughing while holding a red, overflowing glass of alcohol in one hand. Her eyes sparkled slightly as she laughed and blushed at the things the vampire girl whispered in her ear. The vampire's arm was around the shoulders of the academy's only fairy, idly playing with Y/N's T/C-colored strands.

Wednesday felt a strange sensation in the pit of her stomach, like a firestorm that didn't want to calm down. Her hands clenched into fists, knuckles turning white. Her jaw tightened, causing an odd clicking of teeth. Addams was very confused because she didn't know what was happening in her body.

She had probably been looking at Y/N for too long, as the girl had turned in her direction. A smile spread across her lips, displaying her perfectly white teeth. She waved to Wednesday, feeling uncomfortable for not receiving a wave in return. She then turned her attention back to Yoko.

"If you keep staring at her, she'll melt," someone said, and Wednesday turned her attention to the sound of the voice. Two blue eyes looked at her amusedly.

The sensation in her stomach had disappeared.

"I'm not staring," Addams said simply, annoyed by the mere accusation. Enid raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"I didn't think you'd come to the party; I'm very surprised," Enid said. The werewolf girl had been drinking, and Wednesday wrinkled her nose at the smell of what seemed like vodka. Enid looked at Wednesday with glassy eyes, offering a clumsy smile.

"I'm as surprised as you are, I don't know why I came here," the black-haired girl replied, shrugging. Her eyes, almost unconsciously, sought and fell once again on Y/N's figure.

The feeling of discomfort returned.

Stupid vampire.

Enid held back a smile when she saw Wednesday's throat swallow nervously. Wednesday was clearly jealous, and she would tease her about it forever. Addams resisted the urge to go over there and rip Yoko's fangs out.

"I think I'll go back to the room; I'm not feeling well," Addams confessed, looking at the tips of her shoes as if they were the most interesting thing in the world.

"What's wrong?" Enid looked at her roommate with concern.

"My stomach hurts; I think I haven't digested dinner," she said with a furrowed brow. At that moment, her nerves had relaxed, and the fire in her stomach had subsided, replaced by embarrassment.

"What did you eat?" Enid asked, rubbing her wrist to ease the pain. Addams grabbed Enid's wrist and pushed her hand away abruptly, annoyed by the contact.

"I ate the usual, Enid," Wednesday replied begrudgingly, rolling her eyes at the somewhat stupid question. The blonde rubbed her wrist, trying to alleviate the pain.

The alcohol in her veins allowed Enid to challenge Wednesday. Suddenly, she had an idea, a thought that, if she wasn't careful, could kill her. Tonight, she felt strangely brave.

"Let me try something," Enid grabbed Wednesday's shoulders.

At that moment, Wednesday was confused and felt like pulling Enid's hair due to the blonde's gesture. Her eyes were fixed on Y/N, a sensation of spiders weaving a web reigning in her stomach, which was suddenly replaced by the fire when she saw Yoko's hand around Y/N's waist.

"Do you feel that your stomach bothers you?" Enid asked absentmindedly.

"Yes, it feels like it's burning..." she whispered softly. Enid Sinclair stood in front of her, blocking her view of the fairy.

"How about now?" She smiled.

"Now I feel better... definitely," Wednesday opened her eyes in confusion at the sudden change of emotions. A knot stuck in her throat when T/C-colored eyes met hers.

Her legs wobbled.

"Perfect. What you're feeling is called jealousy," Enid said sweetly, satisfied with having solved her best friend's dilemma. Wednesday felt like the world was crashing down on her. She couldn't be jealous; she didn't want to be like her parents, she didn't want to fall in love. She despised anything that came close to this feeling, and she felt nauseous at the thought of her parents' interaction.

"How can it be avoided?" Wednesday asked in panic. For the first time in her life, she felt fear. She was afraid of something that was new to her and that she couldn't handle.
She wanted to bury it inside her, hide it in the remotest part of herself.

"You can't control it," Enid exclaimed, sighing heavily when she saw Ajax in the distance, her wonderful boyfriend. Ajax greeted her and invited her over.

Wednesday Addams looked at Y/N again, realizing that Enid was right. Her heart was pounding, she had never felt this way in her life, and she was beginning to feel the famous obsession that her father had told her she would feel when she fell in love. Something inside her had bloomed, and she knew it would be impossible to hide it.

If you can't beat the enemy, ally with them, and Merlina wanted to do just that with Love.

"She will be mine, Cara Mia," Wednesday whispered, smiling slightly, her eyes darkening further due to the darkness growing within her. The Italian nickname that she never thought she'd remember or say in her life came out of her lips naturally, and it felt damn good to say it.

She would be mine, and nothing and no one could separate us, even if she had to kill her and erase her from the face of the earth.

Now that Wednesday had admitted what she felt, she no longer wanted to deny it; she simply wanted to go there and claim what was hers, even if it meant getting her hands dirty with blood to get it.